• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I will be near Columbia SC from ~20 Dec till ~28 Dec ...

Two possiblities---

A local player is running a series of single-round events on various courses around town. He may have something going on one of those Sundays.

Stoney Hill (45 minutes NW of Columbia) will almost certainly have a bring-your-partner doubles on December 28 or 29. Though it's bring-your-partner, we try to play matchmaker for any singles. The date is uncertain because we want to be able to shift it for better weather, if necessary.

I just checked.....the single-round event during that period is December 29, though I'm not sure which course.

Thanks David ... We'll likely have to be on the road by noon Sunday to get back home to Florida so neither of those will really work. Will keep looking though.

Based on the 10 day forecast, it looks like our event at Stoney Hill will be on Saturday the 28th if your still in town.

Heading back to Fort Walton Beach? I Used to live in Niceville.

Yeah I live in FWB, stationed at Eglin. Will be retiring in about 14 months and getting things situated back in SC sometime after that. I can't wait to be somewhere that has a good DG scene.

I'll have to see as time gets closer for Saturday, I do have $15 burning a hole in my pocket and a serious itch that only DG can scratch after spending 11 days on the road averaging 2 rounds a day the going cold turkey for 3 days. :-/