• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

$ickening !njury from DG (Please read)

MMMMMM, Dilaudid, Just kidding.

Get better soon Brother. Getting old is a bitch..............................................................................

You want an impact free release, not a sudden stop. I never fully extend my arm at the elbows or my legs at the knees, it's pointless. You aren't generating more speed that way. I throw farther when I don't work my arms at all. being loose is better than being muscle bound.

Sudden stop is bad and I know that. Not sure what happened, that's not my normal throwing motion. I may be mistaking the sudden stop for when the tear occurred?

Right. "Iron Jack" has nothing to do with your ego. :rolleyes: Jeez.

"Right"? You doubt that I understood the double meaning of "curls are for girls"(or triple meaning if you understand girls to refer to girly men)?

Iron Jack is a variant of Iron John, which is a variant of Iron Hans--of the Brothers Grimm, and has nothing to do with weightlifting.

A.k. I'm not sure but I believe it detached at the tuberosity and went with the bicep toward the shoulder.
Iron jack, I was really saving a baby out of a well so now my story is better

LOL.

I'm just saying, you're going to have to tell the story for years to come. Might as well make it a good one if you can.

Could be worse. You could've torn it wiping your backside... On second thought, that'd be a great story.