• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?" - Take II

So I have a disc I picked up a while back and the story I got at the time was that discraft custom made and hand delivered to Nate Doss a handful of cryztal buzz-gt. When I got this this disc they were not for sale anywhere and as far as I know not being mass produced. The disc is blue cryztal is a buzzz gt with no tooling and the initials ND written on the inside rim. Does anyone know of this story? Anyway to confirm or discredit? Any idea what this disc is worth?

They had a run of these available in early 2013. They were the CryZtal and not the Elite Z you see out now. They had the same stamp you have pictured. The ones I ordered didn't have any initials on them and I can't remember if they had tooling or not, but I don't believe it did.

Anyway very stable discs that flew great. I bought 3 and gave 2 to friends as gifts. It gave me problems with my release so I sold the one I kept.

So I received a thank you disc for returning another disc I found a few months ago. It was stamped with "First Annual Buster's Cup February Twenty Sixth Two Thousand Twelve." The mold resembles exactly my old-school Comet, not the Comet mold they are using now. I'd been calling it a Comet, but noticed today it was an Innova product. Anybody know what it might be?

So I received a thank you disc for returning another disc I found a few months ago. It was stamped with "First Annual Buster's Cup February Twenty Sixth Two Thousand Twelve." The mold resembles exactly my old-school Comet, not the Comet mold they are using now. I'd been calling it a Comet, but noticed today it was an Innova product. Anybody know what it might be?

Pic would help. But my first guess would be a Stingray or a Skeeter?

I've never thrown a comet, but those are my immediate guesses as to what I'd imagine are similar.

I found this Qmega at our local shop that had no run number on it. The stamp had small circles dispersing from the text situated near the middle. I found a QJLS with this same stamp.

Can anyone tell me what era these are from or are they very common? They have the usual patent number and cal tooling on the bottom.

This stamp:

QJLSDyed-500x500_zps30a0cd6d.png

What run are these stamps from?

i got an aviar?

Anyone know what plastic type this might be? Pretty sure its an aviar, but i throw judges so who knows. Back says san marino.
its very soft a weirdly grippy. The top has puddle topped a bit.

Attachments

• 2014-06-19_12-21-48_343.jpg
    2014-06-19_12-21-48_343.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 38
I found this Qmega at our local shop that had no run number on it. The stamp had small circles dispersing from the text situated near the middle. I found a QJLS with this same stamp.

Can anyone tell me what era these are from or are they very common? They have the usual patent number and cal tooling on the bottom.
The Qmega had that stamp for most of the '00's. They are pretty common.

I find it funny that the small bead Aviar is so expensive now when you can buy old Omega AP's and Qmegas all day long for next to nothing.

Hey everyone!
I'm new to disc collecting so I don't know a whole lot. I just recently purchased the Dynamic Discs/Latitude 64/Westside Discs Misprint Pack from dynamicdiscs.com. The very last disc in the box was from latitude 64, but I can't find out anything about this disc/stamp. Looks like it's a putter. It says "TRUCK BODIES" and "SALA KAROSS"

Hey everyone!
I'm new to disc collecting so I don't know a whole lot. I just recently purchased the Dynamic Discs/Latitude 64/Westside Discs Misprint Pack from dynamicdiscs.com. The very last disc in the box was from latitude 64, but I can't find out anything about this disc/stamp. Looks like it's a putter. It says "TRUCK BODIES" and "SALA KAROSS"

Go figure.... As soon as I ask the question, I find an answer... At least half an answer. Still not sure what type of disc it is, but it looks like "Sala Kaross" is a Swedish truck body company. http://www.salakaross.se/

mgxIGRYRRVqQ5ikdGxPgGpA.jpg

wondering if this is a scam? it feels very gummy and flexible, but it just looks like a recent pro leopard stamp that someone has put on a champion disc...

If its really gummy then its probably 150 class. Also, that is not new production! That stamp is from the same time frame as Pro Line stamps on discs. Innova was moving to the clearer urethane plastic blends away from the opaque stuff that CE and 9x-10x KC Pro stuff used and you have a great example. You will find that similar stamp style on same period firebirds.

mgxIGRYRRVqQ5ikdGxPgGpA.jpg

wondering if this is a scam? it feels very gummy and flexible, but it just looks like a recent pro leopard stamp that someone has put on a champion disc...

Last edited:
Lat_64_front_zps24cdb419.jpg

Lat64_vs_Buzzz_zps0991e55d.jpg

Lat64_vs_Buzzz_close_zps947fd0a3.jpg

I think this is a Pain but wanted to make sure, definitely Lat 64. I have it next to a barstamped Buzzz in the profile pictures. The bead feels more pronounced in my hand than it looks in the pictures. Thanks!

Also, looking back at my post, how do I post thumbnails instead of stupid big pictures?

Last edited:
I don't know nothing about gateway. Found this on the course today, no name no number. What is it?

Attachments

• IMG_20140629_202915_635.jpg
    IMG_20140629_202915_635.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20140629_202938_489.jpg
    IMG_20140629_202938_489.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 44