• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?" - Take II

McPro Aviar - Rainbow stamp

A few more McPro's arrived today for putting practice, backups, etc....

Most were just stacked in the box, but one was individually wrapped in plastic and brown wrapping paper and has a rainbow stamp instead of a regular monotone stamp.

Is there something collectible about this disc that I should know before I smash it into a bunch of trees, etc...?

I know nothing of the collectible disc market.

They usually pick one and put it in a slip. I don't think current runs of McPros bring anything other than stock price.

It might bring something down the road, but HiFi's right about the Factory Store putting one in plastic.

Might be worth setting it aside, especially if you already have a stack of them

Most of my orders from the factory store have had great stamp color/ design choices. They usually do a good job of giving you at least one with a kinda unique stamp.

And yes, the factory store generally uses a clear sleeve for the disc on top.

Any ideas what this might be? Destro? XCal?

yOWiJvv.jpg

Fh97i3L.jpg

BT5Y1qh.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/1QVLP

Can anyone identify this disc?

Blizzard driver with 2013 ice bowl stamp. It's non-factory marked as DS but I just compared it to a production blizzard destroyer and the rims are very different. The top of the rim is flatter compared to the production disc and the bottom of the rim resembles a tern but AFAIK they don't make blizzard terns.

What disc is this?

What disc is this? Underside says Innova Champion Discs San Marino XML 180G written. Any help appreciated.

Thanks, Mobrewing

Attachments

• IMG_0621.jpg
    IMG_0621.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 24
Additional photos for what disc is this from Mobrewing

Additional photos for what disc is this from Mobrewing

Attachments

• IMG_0705.jpg
    IMG_0705.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0706.jpg
    IMG_0706.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 37
And the X is actually a star for star plastic so you just look at the last 2 letters.

Thanks All! I think it is a Mako due to other posts info. Any idea what it is worth?

I couldn't tell you. The proto stamp makes certain discs worth more if people want them but I don't know about makos. Try checking ebay or the marketplace for ones for sale or already sold.

Thanks! Great Website and Forum! I love the game and good people involved also! If you all every make it to Mooresville, NC let me know we will play a round!

Haha, I actually played a round there today at Bradford park. I live in Charlotte but I was driving down from Statesville and stopped by to check it out. It's quite a drive from my house for a round of disc golf but if I'm ever in the area I'll shoot you a pm.

Latest posts