• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?" - Take II

From what I understood, the machine was fine. They actually ran discs through the same machine to recreate the flat top effect. They couldn't buy pigment for it anymore, so there was no way to use it for full-color stamping.

I'm not sure, but I think Ching as a company moved away from working with Innova before the machine stopped creating full color stamps. I think it was a separate business decision.

From what I understood, the machine was fine. They actually ran discs through the same machine to recreate the flat top effect. They couldn't buy pigment for it anymore, so there was no way to use it for full-color stamping.

I'm not sure, but I think Ching as a company moved away from working with Innova before the machine stopped creating full color stamps. I think it was a separate business decision.

correct.

Got this from a friend yesterday and I did a little research, but can't figure out exactly what plastic this is.. lots of names, Pro Line, Candy Pro, CE.. a little help plz?

It's not that gummy, but its def more flexible than any of my champion discs. Weighs 155g. Thanks in advance!

lL8rMW9.jpg

Hmmm, I keep digging and I think I mostly understand it now. People refer to this Pro plastic that resembles Champion as Candy Pro. Pro Line discs are actually stamped as such, but sometimes are also referred to as Candy Pro?

I wonder.. is there a difference in the plastic between the two, or is it just the stamp that differs? Are these discs desirable for their flight characteristics, feel, or both? :popcorn:

help identifying these misprints

Hi all,
I just bought these misprints from discraft and have no idea what they are any help would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• DSCF2943.JPG
    DSCF2943.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 76
  • DSCF2944.JPG
    DSCF2944.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 72
  • DSCF2945.JPG
    DSCF2945.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 81
second one

second one

Attachments

• DSCF2946.JPG
    DSCF2946.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCF2947.JPG
    DSCF2947.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 66
  • DSCF2948.JPG
    DSCF2948.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 52
thanks

Attachments

• DSCF2950.JPG
    DSCF2950.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCF2951.JPG
    DSCF2951.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCF2952.JPG
    DSCF2952.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 51
just on a quick glance... my first thought on the white one is that the rim looks too wide to be a predator. I thought maybe a surge. the white one, zombee?, and the last one... no idea. Force?

yeah i was thinking either a meteor or comet on the purplish one. last 2 no i deal there are no markings on the inside rim other than the weight sticker which is 173-174 on the white one and 170-172 on the blue one.

Purple disc looks like an ESP Meteor.

White disc looks like an ESP Predator.

Blue disc looks like an ESP Crank or Nuke.

What have I got here? 10/10. Marked "E 174". No flight numbers, patent numbers.

It's an Eagle x, but what kind? And what's it worth?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 34