• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?" - Take II

Can anyone tell what kind of Innova disc this is? Some sort of Gstar Roc perhaps?

obDWsogQZVWaT5zUA

Woodflake roc? Whats the story on this disc?

Bought this recently at PIAS in Charlotte.
Cant find anything on it. I work there and this is the first one ive seen in two years.

Attachments

• Photo on 11-16-15 at 10.01 PM.jpg
    Photo on 11-16-15 at 10.01 PM.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 33
  • Photo on 11-16-15 at 9.53 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 11-16-15 at 9.53 PM #2.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Photo on 11-16-15 at 9.53 PM.jpg
    Photo on 11-16-15 at 9.53 PM.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 33
Got a Protostar Roc today, but no idea what kind of Roc it is. I'm thinking a VRoc. No writing on the back, no pen imprints or anything where they usually would be.

Got a Protostar Roc today, but no idea what kind of Roc it is. I'm thinking a VRoc. No writing on the back, no pen imprints or anything where they usually would be.

Hard to say from those pics. What kind of tooling does it have? A pic of The wing profile might help. How do you know it's a roc?

Hard to say from those pics. What kind of tooling does it have? A pic of The wing profile might help. How do you know it's a roc?
The guy I won it from said it was a roc. That's really all I know. It flies similar to my roc3 maybe just s tad straighter.

230445ba5c37f3929ddf0907d8eec5c1.jpg

Picked up this tourney stamped Westside driver today, just says 167 and westside on the back. For some reason the name of the disc is not on the back like other trilogy discs I have. Hopefully all 3 pics will upload..I'm guessing Giant or King.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 19
this is a frisbee i found in a friends' house. does anybody knows how old it is and if its something special?

Attachments

• frisbee_2.jpg
    frisbee_2.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 53
Got from a tournament in the spring. It's either Discraft or DGA (sticker for the wgt on bottom) and no tooling anywhere. Definitely midrange, stable/straight.
3HhytYC.jpg

ZRYAVpn.jpg

Latest posts