• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Special thread for this...id this disc/what's the story of this disc.

If I knew I would tell ya;)

It's a prototype Millennium Tachyon LS (Long Straight), a large diameter driver around speed 5-6.

Got the LS and LF confused. Sorry for that misleading post. Wasn't it Millenium's way of producing the discs in a cheaper plastic or something like that?

Millennium's whole deal back then was that they produced discs only in (what was then known as) premium plastic, somewhat Pro-like.

DG ACROSS AMERICA

I won this ROC at a tourney and I was trying to find out about this stamp-

the only disc i could find online with this stamp was on the clearwater disc golf site and it was an xd...

in the description it said

"Custom Disc Golf Across America Hotstamp. Valued strictly as a museum piece ready to hang on the wall."

anyone know anything about this? I also posted in the other thread.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_4280.jpg
    IMG_4280.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4281.jpg
    IMG_4281.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 16
Discraft Groove?

Sorry no pic, moving and dont know where camera is. Just found a Discraft driver that just says discraft in white letters and thats it, green, high end clearish plastic, 169g, but is has a weird wing just like the innova groove only maybe deeper. Any ideas?

I have these three Q-Sents. The top two are new. 177 on left and 168 on right. The dyed one has been thrown but is in very good condition and is 179.
The 177 and 179 have "San Marino" molded into the under side as well as the patent number. The 168 doesn't have "San Marino" or the patent number as part of the underside mold.
I have seen different descriptions thrown around a lot on Q-Sents. With the different descriptions come different flight characteristics and values? And, what about durability? Thanks for your comments and help.

2012-01-29_19-40-25_725.jpg

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/216wW9y6my7RHfWNQqi1dfc5OMByl_Q3pASDKOv4Btg?feat=directlink

Any thoughts on these discs?

is this old news?

Sorry no pic, moving and dont know where camera is. Just found a Discraft driver that just says discraft in white letters and thats it, green, high end clearish plastic, 169g, but is has a weird wing just like the innova groove only maybe deeper. Any ideas?

So is this old news? found exact pic of the disc I found over at DGreview from 09 I think. Is it worth anything?

Attachments

• green disc.jpg
    green disc.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 36
So is this old news? found exact pic of the disc I found over at DGreview from 09 I think. Is it worth anything?
That was a prototype of a disc Discraft never submitted for approval. They had them at the Memorial a few years ago, back when the Groove was the newest/bestest thing. '09 seems about the right time for that. It has no name that I'm aware of, isn't legal for PDGA play, doesn't fly very well and holds interest only as an oddity since there were not many made.

Picked up a few First run Discs Innova discs that have the Initials GO on them. These discs are Putterish maybe a mid. They are not gophers which was the only thing I could think that has the GO in the name.

do not have my camera at the moment but will snap some pics later

Cheers - Koffee

GO is a Goblin all made in dx plastic similar to a Dart in shape but more domey from my experience.

Hope this helps Koffee!

What is this disc!?

Im pretty new to the whole collecting discs. I usually throw whatever I have. But I got this for Christmas one year
IMAG0401.jpg

I got told it was legal to use, eventhough its not marked on the disc at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts