• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the story?

What years did they make these and how do they vary from todays run?

Attachments

• prod.jpg
    prod.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 8
I've seen the Vibram Buzzz's with the muddy boot print, but I've never seen this one that is clean and very very faint...Any ideas?

vibrambootdisc.jpg

Fullnelson:

That is bad ass, I remember when they originally came out with the dirty and thought there was one more, but I can't honestly say I've ever seen one like yours. I wish full color Buzzzes/Surges carried more value on a greater scale because they are truly some of the more artistic discs made.

I wouldn't take less than 25.
Ask Steve Dodge about run numbers he'll know.

super roc 2007 AM milwaukee, Wi july 24-28

I found this disc a while back and was kind of wondering if anyone knew anything about it? like how many were made? how much its worth? and what the difference between it and just a regular roc is?

less than 20... super rocs aren't super desirable...
these are tourney (think cfr-like) stamped, so there aren't an infinite amount out there
these are just a different type of plastic, kind of an SE plastic or special blend plastic...(champ/star/pro blend, or something)

a friend of mine asked me for some info on a couple of polaris ls one is a 1.10 and the other a 1.2 anything special about these run numbers i dont know much about millennium plastic

a friend of mine asked me for some info on a couple of polaris ls one is a 1.10 and the other a 1.2 anything special about these run numbers i dont know much about millennium plastic

I sold a couple 1.11 for 12 each few months ago.

Cheers - Koffee

is that a good run number for them and is that similar to one of the two that i mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts