• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
picked up a disc at PIAS.

heres the stamp, its worn off so will be very hard to take a picture of it.

This Disc is
Property Of
Discraft
pro golf discs
www.discraft.com
Product Review Team
UNAUTHORIZED
ENJOYMENT
STRICTLY ENFORCED
Yet Another Good Reason To Join
A3 Disc

its a wildcat mold, but i dont know the plastic, dont think its elite x...

is this just a joke stamp or something interesting?
there is no patent stamp on the rim or back like 'discraft walled lake blah blah'. i have 3 other SE discs that have no copyright/patent stamp.

name and number on back of disc, its this guy i think > http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=1833 i'd pm him but he hasnt been on in a while.

Hey Guys i just found this disc the other day basically buried lol but i have no idea what kind of disc it is i know it is an innova and looks and feels like a fairway driver, my guess either Teebird or Leopard, and could i get a value to this disc as well trade or dollar value you would be perfect thanks guys

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff424/kriskross91/chasesdisc.jpg

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff424/kriskross91/chasesdisc2.jpg

53d1767a.jpg

6fb7065f.jpg

34917674.jpg

be975036.jpg

is it any of these...??

Anyone know what these are?

White merry Christmas 2004 103G
San Marino Mold Aviar? Beaver Open Lums Pond Deleware State Park 108G

Attachments

• 2012-03-01 20.44.21.jpg
    2012-03-01 20.44.21.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 7
any idea on what year that memorial was ?

2004 and 2005.
2004's had a "tag" in the stamp and were the best. They were having problems getting the X plastic to run in the Crush mold. Alot of them got burned in the process. The ones they released actually shrank once they took them out of the mold. They were an easy cm or two smaller then normal and probably illegal, but they were FAST like you wouldn't believe.
2005's just said "Discraft presents the 2005 Memorial" in a small centered stamp. They were closer to normal. Had a good dome on them and were still pretty fast but not like the 2004's. They were crack. My friend let me throw his ONCE. I still wanted to grab all the rest of his. They were that addictive.

I gotta 2011 Euro Open TL. It is flat and has CAL on bottom and is not the plus mold... My other CFR TL's say CA. My CE TL says CAL. Any help here on why? I know the new plus TB's say CAL. But this TL isn't a plus. Thanks

Any info guys? Just wondering about the CA/CAL thing. A newer TL thats flat with CAL... Not plus. Maybe that's how CFR TL's are coming out now?

Discs047.jpg

Last edited:
Any info guys? Just wondering about the CA/CAL thing. A newer TL thats flat with CAL... Not plus. Maybe that's how CFR TL's are coming out now?

Discs047.jpg

photo-11.jpg
ive got one similar and was told it was from 03-04. the one i have i got from DGV, and from what ive heard the guy knows his stuff.

So mine may be from that era , but wasnt stamped until 2011?
the story i got was that it was in fact from 03-04 11x material. they found a bunch of old plastic and just sold it as if it were new so i have heard. the TB+ i have is tooled "cal" as well, but the TL in the picture has no "www" tooling like the TB+ does. so ya, i would safely assume yours is from the same era.

weird. well, when the tooling fails to tell when the disc was ran, the feel of the plastic wont :p i seriously wonder why they switched the tooling..

Status
Not open for further replies.