• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels like stiff kcp roc plastic, and my sister gave it to me in 2008 for christmas. she said she just thought the stamp was cool...

What is this disc? Star Proto Vulcan?

7322470592_302ac7c967.jpg
[/url]
IMAG0483 by highcountryphotographer, on Flickr[/IMG]

7322468012_5b9400682c.jpg
[/url]
IMAG0484 by highcountryphotographer, on Flickr[/IMG]

I've been examining my Gazelle's and Cheetah's all night trying to find a frickin difference to these 2 molds and finally spotted it: It's an EXTREMELY small micro bead on the bottom of the wing for the Gazelle which is missing from the Cheetah.

Any other way to tell these 2 apart!?

What run cyclone is this? Is it any good? Picked it up for $5 along with an 150g 11x Teebird (how do I tell if its a CAL mold), also got a 170 tourney stamped monarch, and this cylcone. All for $5.

Cyclone.jpg

What run cyclone is this? Is it any good? Picked it up for $5 along with an 150g 11x Teebird (how do I tell if its a CAL mold), also got a 170 tourney stamped monarch, and this cylcone. All for $5.

You can tell if your Teebird is a CAL or CA by the tooling on the bottom.

How about this one? Zone Driven Leopard, CAL tooled. Anyone know the vintage of this? It might be impossible to tell if it's CE, Candy Pro, Pre-Barry, etc. Anyone think they have info?

DSC00895.jpg

How do you tell the difference between the runs of glow gators. I see people have some listed as first runs and now they are regular stock on the factory store site. I won one as a ctp prize. It has a black stamp with a blue factory store stamp. Do the stamp colors make the difference?

Although there are only a handful of first runs that have Silver stamps. The Silver stamps were very flakey so they only ran a few.

Other than that, stamp color is pretty irrelevant, except for personal preference.

Nothing special...I don't think. Here are a couple Eagles. On the right is just an old dx Eagle. I'm wondering about the one on the left. Any info on it? Which is older? (I assume the left one is older)
2012-06-03205312.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts