• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think any one ever identified this for me... still very curious.... If you have any idea, it'd be appreciated. It's definitely a Discraft, but as I stated a bunch of pages ago.. I have no knowledge of Discraft what so ever.... Some information: Really flat, stiff, the rim is about 2cm wide, 21cm across the entire disc, rim is about 1cm deep and the sticker weight is 170g-172g.
SW4Em.jpg

qN0PL.jpg

mDzJB.jpg

Looks like a venom.

black prototype putter?

I have a black prototype gateway putter which I believe is a wizard...Anyone have any comments?

Attachments

• 20130102_105006.jpg
    20130102_105006.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 23
I picked this Glow disc up recently and can not figure out what it is.

The disc has a Norcal series stamp 1992. The discs were supplied by Steady Ed. There is no tooling anywhere on the disc.

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers - Koffee
Hi. I'm pretty sure those are glow Discraft Shadows, super lightweight. I think i gave them away away as players package for the Safari tourney. I probably gave a few to Ed, as he/DGA was a minor sponsor of the Series when i led it...

Gateway glo putter. Not sure what it is. I know it was obtained by my brother in early 2008, feels somewhat similar to my 12x kcp aviars. Any ideas/value? Its 172g, 6/10
attachment.php

Attachments

• Gateway Glow.jpg
    Gateway Glow.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 118
Saw this in the used bin. What's the deal?

Attachments

• un%20putter.jpg
    un%20putter.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 18
  • unk%20putt.jpg
    unk%20putt.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 19
  • unkputter.jpg
    unkputter.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 35
Any clue on this Cro? It's marked *C, but seems to have a Dx stamp. It's really marbled an flexible.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 28
^ it's a hands on avair in that condition you may still be able to sell it for 20 bucks.

Thanks for the Info, I was thinking it may be a 1st. Any Ideas on what one go's for? Almost traded it today.

^ I don't think they go for that much I saw one all black with a white stamp for maybe 25$ the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.