• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I've got an old tourney stamped TL. It's from 2004 and is CA tooled. I'm wondering if it's last run CE or not. Here is a picture.

IMG_0378_zps62867ad2.jpg

Anyone know if this is CE or not?
Has a waxy feel to it.

Hi All - Need a little help identifying this disc. It is my friend's, and he sent me this cell phone pic. Sorry for terrible quality, I hope it's enough to get an idea on what it may be. Pic taken over the akita so he could brag to me about his dog (whom I love very much).

It's an Innova disc, looks to me like a mid-range, possibly a Spider? He's got a Roc, and has compared the rim and it does not appear to be the same. Any ideas?

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_0391.jpg
    IMG_0391.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 38
i have a Bag i got from 1988 World champ John Ahart that he says was never made but just given to players to test...he called it the "4 bottle bag" it has 4 bottle holders on it and it also has the same straps as yours....are you on facebook...? could show him the pic on there and he might know...or might ask cali..i think he collects bags

NO facebook :( my buddy wants me to auction off the bag for him just dont know what to start it at...

Hi All - Need a little help identifying this disc. It is my friend's, and he sent me this cell phone pic. Sorry for terrible quality, I hope it's enough to get an idea on what it may be. Pic taken over the akita so he could brag to me about his dog (whom I love very much).

It's an Innova disc, looks to me like a mid-range, possibly a Spider? He's got a Roc, and has compared the rim and it does not appear to be the same. Any ideas?

Thanks for looking!

Is there anything written around the nipple on the back? If there isn't any ink, look for an indentation.

Thanks for looking!

Shark? Looks like it has the notch in the wing like a shark

178139_g.jpg

178138_g.jpg

Any ideas on what this innova bag is worth? Never seen another one with handles and a couple other features it has.

I had one of these when they first came out. It was 03ish. Right when the beasts came out. I doubt they are worth a whole lot. They fell apart real easy

Thanks for looking!

At first I was going to go against everyone saying shark because I thought it had a bead, but yeah, shark. If it does have a bead though, it isn't a shark and you should report back to us.

178139_g.jpg

178138_g.jpg

Any ideas on what this innova bag is worth? Never seen another one with handles and a couple other features it has.

That was called the "tour bag". I bought one back in 2004 or 2005 and it is still holding up great. The mesh on the end pocket is just now starting to wear a little but nothing bad at all! Great bag!

Is there anything written around the nipple on the back? If there isn't any ink, look for an indentation.

Thanks for the help Carnavas, Rol6566 and bcr123psu

I spoke w/my buddy again, he said there's no marks on the underside, and no visible indentation. He said the disc fades hard at the end of the flight. No bead.

At first I was going to go against everyone saying shark because I thought it had a bead, but yeah, shark. If it does have a bead though, it isn't a shark and you should report back to us.

This. It looks like it has a bead. Not a shark if so.

What is this? Innova. Putter maybe aero? Patent pending. I have no clue. 1987 tourney stamp.

Attachments

• aero%20back.jpg
    aero%20back.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 14
  • aero%20side.jpg
    aero%20side.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 19
  • aero%20front.jpg
    aero%20front.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 17
Looks like a stamp of the Will Rogers DGC in OKC. Circa 1987

At second glance it looks a lot like my no bead aviars (r-pro). I have no clue.

I had thought so, but when I compared them the white disc seemed to be different enough to be some other mold. I might just be picky and not giving leeway for mold differences. Photo 1 is of it with an Elite Z XL. Photo 2 is it with a ProD XL. Both XLs used for comparison are Walled Lake with no rim tooling.
http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj543/inthebasket/IMG_20130117_145312.jpg
http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj543/inthebasket/IMG_20130117_145334.jpg

I'd put money on an XL. the XS has a rounded bottom lip and their other molds from that era have drastically different looking wings from what I can remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.