• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
2008 Texas Team Championship Innova Disc

Could someone please help me identify what this disc is? It's a black star plastic innova driver that has a 2008 Texas Team Championship gold foil stamp on it. The rim is 3/4 of an inch wide. It's about 1/16 of an inch less wide than an orc and about 1/16th of an inch wider than a teebird. The pictures should be attached. mystery disc 1.jpg

mystery disc 2.jpg

mystery disc 3.jpg

Could someone please help me identify what this disc is? It's a black star plastic innova driver that has a 2008 Texas Team Championship gold foil stamp on it. The rim is 3/4 of an inch wide. It's about 1/16 of an inch less wide than an orc and about 1/16th of an inch wider than a teebird. The pictures should be attached. View attachment 42512

View attachment 42513

View attachment 42514

Last picture looks like it says it's an S-OLF. Great Millenium disc. Molded by Innova.

Ok, thanks man. I saw that was molded by Innova but was not familiar with the initials. I'm not really familiar with Millennium discs, any idea what it could be worth?

No ideas on the aero? It says champion discs and Patent Pending on the back. And it seems to be two separate stamps, an eagle stamp and a Disc Wades inc. stamp.

Need a little help with this one - a Millennium of Some Sort

It appears to be either a PLS or an OLS. I can't tell from the writing.

I found it recently (no ink at all except the faded ink you see in the center). Rim width appears to be about 1.9cm, so that would indicate an OLS.

Yes?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 120
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 18
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 119
Anyone know about the discraft's toolings? I got z buzzz from trade and noticed that the tooling is something i have never seen. First of all, there is a discraft logo beside the buzzz-tooling. There's also text saying made in the usa. Disc feels soft and gummy. totally differend feel than my other buzzzes

Attachments

• IMG_0165.jpg
    IMG_0165.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0166.jpg
    IMG_0166.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 31
Hi all I have this teebird with a weird marking it says star but all the ones I've seen are marked with a *TB this one is a S-TB anyone else seen one like this? I do know its a older run PFN any info is appreciated thanks...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384577171717.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384577171717.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 32
  • uploadfromtaptalk1384577184638.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384577184638.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 33
Found this lonely girl about a month ago at an area course, I've been trying to contact the email on the back, but no response as of yet. Looks like a rainbow stamp but I am not 100% as I've never seen one in person. The back is marked s-wr and 166, is this anything special?

IMG_1037.jpg

Thanks in advance for any info bout this baby, I'm sure her owner misses her very much.

Hi all I have this teebird with a weird marking it says star but all the ones I've seen are marked with a *TB this one is a S-TB anyone else seen one like this? I do know its a older run PFN any info is appreciated thanks...

first run star teebird i believe. the s stands for Special blend. great discs usually very flat and overstable.

Anything special about this Roc I picked up at PIAS? It was $6 and was with a bunch of super beat up pre-flight number Valkyries. Rancho on back but I had never seen one without the Innova on top - maybe partially wiped?

segk4bggl

http://postimg.org/image/segk4bggl/
I can't see the pic for some reason, but I know a lot* of people who wipe everything but the bird off of Rocs. It often makes people think they are throwing something special when really they are just DX Rocs with the stamp partially wiped.

*by "a lot" I mean two. It's not super common, but it happens*

I can't see the pic for some reason, but I know a lot* of people who wipe everything but the bird off of Rocs. It often makes people think they are throwing something special when really they are just DX Rocs with the stamp partially wiped.

Make it 3! I also do this...I like it better that way. So yes it is just a dx roc

That must be what happened there. Can't you see the pic if you click the link? I couldn't get it to show up right when I embedded it but I included the link so people could click it.

Oh well it's a beat Roc that feels much better than the KC Pro's I've got so I'm still stoked. Should be a good line shaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.