• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if there was ever a DX stamp Champ Spider produced? I haven't see or heard anything about one and was just wondering.

Sorry for the big size but it did make you read the text and hopefully answer my question.

Thanks

I found this at my local course. I called the number and apparently the number has changed since the person I spoke to had never heard of disc golf. All I know is its star and flies similar to my ape.

DSC01181.jpg

DSC01179.jpg

DSC01178.jpg

First Run?????

I am trying to make a deal with a guy on Clist. What do you think this disc is. The only pic I can get is the front. And the only info is that it says "SVW" on the back but is faded so it could be something else. I was thinking a valk but I dunno.

Attachments

• IMG_7603.jpg
    IMG_7603.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 13
I am trying to make a deal with a guy on Clist. What do you think this disc is. The only pic I can get is the front. And the only info is that it says "SVW" on the back but is faded so it could be something else. I was thinking a valk but I dunno.

SVW stands for Star Vulcan Wraith, which means its an Archon.

Markings on back are gone. Does anyone know what molds these were stamped on? Any info would be awesome!

Attachments

• IMG_6991.jpg
    IMG_6991.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 25
I was out playing a round today and threw my Red Cryztal Buzzz into the woods.(Happens plenty.) Well I got it, but I also found a red Pro Line Orc. I don't know THAT much about plastic, but I was with a buddy of mine that knows a little. He has a pro line spider and that thing is gorgeous and pearly. He said his spider was worth some money. The Orc I found is definitely pro line, but it looks more like normal pro plastic than his spider does. Is it as valuable? Or is it just another average disc to add to my stacks? On a good note, I also found a first run Champion Boss out on the course. Not a bad day! Anyway, any help is appreciated!

http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x188/ovstud7/?action=view&current=Image10.jpg

Last edited:
I was out playing a round today and threw my Red Cryztal Buzzz into the woods.(Happens plenty.) Well I got it, but I also found a red Pro Line Orc. I don't know THAT much about plastic, but I was with a buddy of mine that knows a little. He has a pro line spider and that thing is gorgeous and pearly. He said his spider was worth some money. The Orc I found is definitely pro line, but it looks more like normal pro plastic than his spider does. Is it as valuable? Or is it just another average disc to add to my stacks? On a good note, I also found a first run Champion Boss out on the course. Not a bad day! Anyway, any help is appreciated!

http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x188/ovstud7/?action=view&current=Image10.jpg
That look like the Pro Orcs that were discontinued to me. It's the normal "Pro" plastic, not the pre Champ "Pro Line" plastic (which predates the Orc, IIRC) even though it says "Pro Line" on it. It's a good disc for pure distance lines but not much else. I doubt it's worth anything in that condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts