• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had those at the Memorial one year; it was the Discraft answer to the Groove i.e. the answer to a question no one was asking. Discraft managed to avoid the embarrassment of actually putting it into production.

What's the time frames on the various discraft elite z stamps? When did they go from the curved stamps around the edge to the round Z logo like this.
url]

Here is what I got, It's an Innova disc as stated on the back, but no indication to the mold? By all accounts it looks and is shaped like a putter.
816eiZh.jpg

5Gn3Uet.jpg

The aviar and aviarXD both came out in 1984. Climo just preferred the aviar.

Sorry, just realized you were asking if that is a stock stamp at the time. The answer is no. It was a stamp to show that climo won yet again.

edit- get it? 2 time world champ.

It likely is worth something, despite it's condition. A very rare disc these days.

Hard to say exactly how much, though.

Cool disc, next time I'm in EGR I'll let you know in case you want to gift it to me:). A champ Coyote with a star stamp is quite common, but I've never seen this with a Beast. Hopefully someone can help with better info.

I just noticed that this Star Beast is Champion plastic, stamped and marked wrong on the back. Is this common?

Status
Not open for further replies.