• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ideal Final Round Lead Card

This year's Master's Cup "Meet the Pros" Skins game lineup is pretty close for me:

McBeth
Wysocki
Doss
Climo

I choose these 4 for obvious reasons… Brittany Blair, Francesca Lamartina, Catrina Allen, and either Jessica Weese or Barrett White because she still has it :)

And yes, I know you meant Men's but I choose this instead

Mine would be Kurt Angle, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and The Rock. Fatal four way match. No holds barred, no DQ, falls count anywhere. I would be giving up a lot of size, but my agility and never-say-die tenacity more than makes up for the size discrepancy. I would keep a low profile and let them beat the hell out of each other, and then I would make my move, likely wielding a folding steel chair or kendo stick.

I'm at the World Championships...and I'm caddying. ;)

The card: Sarah, Val, Jessica, Elaine, and Liz.

I'm at the World Championships...and I'm caddying. ;)

The card: Sarah, Val, Jessica, Elaine, and Liz.

Well done calling out a ladies card!!!

My fav would be
Feldberg
Climo
McBeth
Kolling
Doss

I'd stay away from Simon, great player but doesn't have the head to make a run at worlds yet. Wants to entertain not play smart

Jerm/Rico/Paige/Barsby and myself would be my first choice.
Mcbeth/Lizzote/Wysoki/MJ would be second choice.

If I wanted to have a blast, be with people I know and enjoy golfing with, and want to see amazing shots thrown....

Gurthie - Just all around nicest guy ever, and does amazing things with a disc.
Wysocki - Great friend, great guy, and does amazing things with a disc.
Josh Barber - Gotta have an amazing "normal guy" on the card with me, haha. Josh and I always shoot hot together, and always have a great time no matter which of us is winning on those rare occasions.

I'd love a card of all earbuds and sunglasses guys. Be the best, quietest round ever.

Not to entertain the thoughts that i'd be on it, so how but a foursome I'd like to caddy for / follow around for a round. First 3 are easy:

- McBeast & Ricky - 2 of the best & I love that rivalry
- Simon - love to watch the huge arm and crazy lines he can take
- After this it is so hard to pick. So many great players that I'd love to watch and I can't pick a 4th. Let's see in no particular order any of the following:
- Big Jerm
- Doss
- Paige
- Cat
- Schwebby
- Climo
- McCray

Not to entertain the thoughts that i'd be on it, so how but a foursome I'd like to caddy for / follow around for a round. First 3 are easy:

- McBeast & Ricky - 2 of the best & I love that rivalry
- Simon - love to watch the huge arm and crazy lines he can take
- After this it is so hard to pick. So many great players that I'd love to watch and I can't pick a 4th. Let's see in no particular order any of the following:
- Big Jerm
- Doss
- Paige
- Cat
- Schwebby
- Climo
- McCray

Close, the first three are spot on, but I'd want to also have Barsby on as the fourth. All great putters and fun to watch and I love when Barsby gets talkative. Makes it more fun for everyone involved.