• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

"iDisc Golf" on iPad

ProOffense

Par Member
Just downloaded an app on my iPad that's a pretty fun disc golf game! You have 4 18 hole courses. Your shot selection is limited to a driver, midrange, and a putter. You can shape shots, and drain some long putts with surgical precision. It's not the most beautiful platform, but it's definitely a great time killer for the DG and video game lovers out there! If you have an iPad, I highly recommend you getting this app. Lots of fun! Maybe we could even review these courses on here! Haha

I can never play these games, makes me want to just go actually play haha.

Are you happy with your iPad? Would you buy WiFi only or is the 3g really worth the monthly cost? Sorry to threadjack but I was literally just prerubing to find iPad threads when I saw this one. haha.

Are you happy with your iPad? Would you buy WiFi only or is the 3g really worth the monthly cost? Sorry to threadjack but I was literally just prerubing to find iPad threads when I saw this one. haha.
It depends on if you have a constant WiFI connection. If you plan on traveling with it the 3G is important unless you hop signals.

I would mostly be using it at home so maybe the Wi-Fi would work for me... Im not sure.. Do you guys use them as a computer? or just as a toy?

I def use mine for any and every CPU and gaming needs. Wifi is sick when you have the wireless network, but the 3G is nice when traveling or at courses.

I've got it on my iphone. sure is nice on the long commute, but just gives me the itch to get out to a real course

I love this game and have clocked many hours on it. I have gotten an ace on Johnson Street once. Some of the courses can be challenging especially with the wind

Cool thread, however there are 4 apps in the app store.

iDiscGolf (the program you listed) is a score keeping program
iDiscGolf pro and
iDiscGolf lite seem to be what you are talking about and
iDiscGolf Northern Exposure appears to be an add on.

Why in the world would you start a thread about a program and not give the entire name? Thanks for making the internet a valuable resource for all.

I have an Ipad with wifi only. I wasn't going to pay for an additional 3g account. I just use it when I can steal wifi. Which is just about everywhere I go for work, or at the house. I use mine for just about anything you would use a computer for, but are willing to sacrifice some functionality for the convenience of not having to get off the couch. Great little device.

Get it, and jailbreak it.

iDiscGolf pro and

Why in the world would you start a thread about a program and not give the entire name? Thanks for making the internet a valuable resource for all.

LOL.

Just snagged this game for my iPhone.

PS DGCaddy is my fav scorecard for the iPhone.

iDiscGolf pro and

Easy killer... dont get your panties in a wad.
obviously you dont own an ipad or iphone. cause all "LITE" apps are the free preview of all games.
I wasnt trying to use the site as free advertising.
Its iDisc Golf Pro, btw...

This sounds pretty cool. How does the game work? Do you go through the throwing motions with your iPhone/iPad? Seems like some people might be breaking their expensive toys. :p

My gf keeps trying to sell me on the iPad and it hasn't worked yet. I can't justify the need for one, but a DG game? :cool:

This sounds pretty cool. How does the game work? Do you go through the throwing motions with your iPhone/iPad? Seems like some people might be breaking their expensive toys. :p

My gf keeps trying to sell me on the iPad and it hasn't worked yet. I can't justify the need for one, but a DG game? :cool:

Basiclly there is a little disc on the screen, when you tap on it a arrow will show up showing straight hyzer anhyzer options. Then you drag the disc to whatever direction you want for the shot.

original.jpg