• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] If they were run, how many KC Pro Teebirds would you want?

How many KC Pro Teebirds would you buy if they made a run?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I looked on discgolfcenter.com and they have pro plastic teebirds from the innova factory store, but I don't know how they would compare to a KC pro teebird.

And they are $17.99! No thanks!

They should be $10 like all the other pro discs.

It's the current run Star-like pro material, not the hard, slicker KC pro material. I've heard they turned out a little understable for a 'bird... But if they glide like Pro Leopards do, it'd be worth a throw.

damn, for a star like material 17.99, why not just get star or an echo star, I just picked up a echo star max weight teebird for 15 and it is great.

I don't think I'd want any...I just don't understand the appeal of the KC pro plastic in a driver. Harder and slicker are just not things I look for in fact just the opposite

They could be a little slick initially, but with use it shouldnt be too bad. The point is to cycle them.. I mean yeah eventually star or champ will beat into what you want..but it takes a while. Kc pro would be nice because it will outlast dx and still wear at a decent rate.

I dont understand why some people cycle DX Teebirds either soo.. Im out.

I think the glide could be amazing and the seasoned ones would provide nice understable duties in the fairway range. Hyzer flips and turnovers. I think I'd grab 5, if they were a reasonable kc pro price. Like 12 bucks max each. That would last long enough to get my premis worn in to that level.

I would only buy these if they were a limited run.

I would pick up between 2 and 5, put them in my disc storage box, let them sit there for 12-18 months, then sell them fresh & 10/10 to some of you guys for $$$

Sorry if that seems ****ty, but I assumed honesty would be the best policy here.

I would kill for a few honestly. Good old KC Pro is too expensive to throw!

Well let's say all the current people that voted were to buy what they voted for (let's say 5+ is just 5 for now) then it would total up to 276 discs so far. Not too bad considering that's only from 77 people that said they would want some.

This thread is heading in the wrong direction.
Think about it...The original KC Pro Fairways were not made from the same plastic as the KC Pro Aviars & Rocs. The 9x, 10x, & 11x KC Pro Teebirds were like a softer blend of the Champion/CE plastic during the cooresponding time frame.

Now, if Innova were to bring back the KC Pro Teebird in a softer blend of the new Jolly Launcher Champ plastic, I would literally buy 25 right off the bat!
The Jolly Launcher plastic is excellent IMO, and a softer version would be even better than the Lucid/Opto plastic! I think the durability would be unparalleled.
With the success of the Totem & Brinster birds I think a KC Pro Blend would be a slam dunk for Innova. I bet they would have a hard time meeting the demand.
Lets face it, new disc golfers want premium plastic in their bag, and I just dont see the demand for a slightly better version of DX. Look at the wild success of the Lat64/DD/Westside/Prodigy premiums. DD makes like 4 premium blends (Lucid, Fusion, Biofusion, Hybrid, ect.)
I understand that the old hard plastic is desired by a few who remember the days of the glidey awesome flying KC Pro Rocs, but with the Roc3 those days are pretty much gone.
It would be a novel Innova FS limited run at best. The real market boom would be in a true return of the KC Pro plastic from the 11x era.

I repeat...
ATTN. INNOVA: Please give me a fairway lineup in a KC Pro blend based on the Jolly Launcher plastic!! I would buy many, many, Teebirds, Eagles, and Banshees!!

God, I'm drooling just sitting here typing about it! lol

Ahem Please forget the freaking Fly-Dye crap (Fly-Dye = Camo)

I'd def. try one. I love my pro teebirds, i imagine they're pretty similar.

But I'm a collector. I don't agree with collector discs being re-run. Defeats the purpose for me.

As a disc golfer though, totally on board.

Lets face it, new disc golfers want premium plastic in their bag, and I just dont see the demand for a slightly better version of DX. Look at the wild success of the Lat64/DD/Westside/Prodigy premiums. DD makes like 4 premium blends (Lucid, Fusion, Biofusion, Hybrid, ect.)
I understand that the old hard plastic is desired by a few who remember the days of the glidey awesome flying KC Pro Rocs, but with the Roc3 those days are pretty much gone.

Yeah man, I remember the days of awesome flying KC Rocs like it was yesterday. ..Because it was yesterday! :hfive:

New golfers, well, new golfers more often than not do themselves a wide range of disservices, discounting base and mid grade plastics being just one of them.

Latest posts