• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If you could only throw 2 manufacturer's plastic...

You can only choose two...

• Ching

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Daredevil

• DGA

Votes: 7 2.7%
  • Discmania

Votes: 14 5.4%
  • Discraft

Votes: 148 56.7%
  • Discwing

• DKG

• Gateway

Votes: 40 15.3%
  • Innova

Votes: 183 70.1%
  • Latitude 64

Votes: 64 24.5%
  • Legacy

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Lightning

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Millennium

Votes: 11 4.2%
  • MVP

Votes: 38 14.6%
  • Quest

• Westside

Votes: 9 3.4%

• Total voters
Other than the Hornet, Buzzz, and Flow, my bag is all Innova. I would give up the Flow before I give up the Hornet.

I throw mostly innova drivers, buzzz for mids, Omega's for shots between a mid and putt (although i am moving away from these shots), and wizards for putting. I keep a few Lat 64 discs too. If I had to pick just 2 it is easy. Can't live without my Buzzz's or my Wizards so I would have to move the rest of my game around Discraft and Gateway!

gonna have to go with innova and discraft (only putters)
theres something there for everyone!

I only throw Latitude 64 discs, but if I had to choose another company, it'd be Westside.

I chose Discraft and Lat64. The Lat64 just because I am trying some out and like them so far. I don't have anything against Innova but the only one in my bag is a DX Leopard and there's nothing it can do that I can't do already with the Impact or Stratus. It's just a faster beat up process and I like them.

Innova - Lat64

Instantly want my Ion back. I should have voted Innova - MVP.

Ooh, that hurt. I had to go with MVP and Innova. I could have gone MVP and Lat but the Swedes don't make enough Fairway drivers. And if Vibram was on the list I would have picked that b/c I don't think I can putt with anything but Summits anymore.

I could easily get by with an innova + wizards bag, I would miss my pds though if you don't count discmania as innova.

I picked Latitude and Westside. But in actuality it would be Latitude and Prodiscus. Don't think I could give up my Jokeri or Respecti. Plus I'm really starting to use the Midari a lot too.

I use a Gateway putter, but putters are interchangeable, so I'd say Discraft and Innova.

Seriously, where is Vibram in the poll. I would definately have Vibram as one option because they would be something unique in comparison to all other companies. But right now now bag is all Discraft and Vibram.

Putters and mids are more important than drivers to me. Gateway and Discraft! I can work with other drivers.