• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] If you could only use 5 discs for the rest of your life...

Headwind: Westside World VIP
Max D: Westside Sorcerer VIP
Control: Latitude 64 Saint Opto
Mid: Westside Warship VIP
Putter: Dynamic Warden Classic

This is pretty much my entire bag already, minus my Saint Pro and Mace. As long as they're all 175g and vibrant colors, I would happily use that arsenal for life. :)

Easy: aviar p&a, roc3, teebird, firebird, and destroyer. That's everything in my bag except a gator anyway.

This is tough since I've really tooled my bag down to 8 already. I think I would keep.

Envy
Alias
XXX
Stalker
Volt

I'm torn on the Alias. It's just about my favorite disc to throw, but my Envy can cover most of the same shots, and my Tangent will give me a more consistent negative turn when I need it that the Alias can't quite do. But if we're talking forever, I just can't see giving up my favorite disc.

I'll play along.

Banger / Wasp / Firebird / Stalker / Destroyer

Buzzz
Wraith
Reaper
Judge
Beast

I am really torn whether to include the beast, sidewinder, or Valkyrie for the us slot? I have a beat in beast that really covers it well. The sidewinder is my go to roller or us FH? The Valkyrie also covers these well. I guess it would depend on the course.

I'm about to test this theory -- playing with just these five this evening.
Tern, Trak, Teebird, Roc, Sole

It was windy. Subbed a domey OS Flow for the Tern and an Envy for the Sole. Still just 5 discs.
Shot 1 stroke off yesterday's score.

This is what I've been playing the last few rounds...

eraser wizard | rff wizard | glow roc | roc3 | dx teebird | star teebird | dx banshee

I would drop the rff wizard and the glow roc if I had to drop to 5 total and not 5 molds.

Latest posts