• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] If you had to pick one...

If you had to pick one...

• Dynamic Discs

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Latitude 64

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • Westside

Votes: 23 32.4%

• Total voters
I voted DD. I putt (and sometimes throw/approach) with DD putters, and while I could adjust to Lat64 or Westside putters, I would prefer to stay with DD on those. I also throw some long-range drivers from DD (Renegade, Sheriff). I've moved away from the River and Harp for Innova products, and the Falchion is my only remaining Lat64 driver.

And of course, gotta <3 "DD is love..." ;):p

I'd just quit disc golf. :|

Oh, you haven't already? :|

-----------line in honor of Jukeshoe------------------------

I probably would've said Latitude a few years ago but Westside has really filled out their mid lineup nicely. Tursas is an easy fill-in for my beloved Fuse, Longbowman is pretty decent, and yo me gusto Gigantes y Reyes. I'm not familiar with their putters but the Crown looks decent and the Harp is a great thrower.

Pretty sure I'd miss as many fairways and putts as I do now, regardless which Trilogy fanboi brand I chose.

I imagine all of them offer fairly extensive line-ups that cover all the bases, but if somehow, they ludicrously made me such an offer - I'd probs go with Westside, because I'm slightly more familiar with their line than the others... and I like my 3 Ace Warship.

Last edited:
If I had to choose, I'd probably go with Lat 64. I've tried many DD molds and just never gelled with them, yet I still bag some Lat 64 molds that are important discs for me.

Easy..DD, they are WAY ahead of all other brands in all the media stuff . . .it´s insane how bad the other brands are at media for the discs they have and the players.

Two year´s in and still no Val Jenkins in-the-bag . . . All the top DD players have annual in-the-bag. . . .and every single disc they release have at least one or more videos on how they fly and feel. . . .Where are Innova and Discraft in media?!

Compare how much media Paige vs Val have got since they changed sponsors

In fairness: Valarie Doss has mentioned a few of her discs in the 'ads' during live coverage. Also, she is not playing nearly as much, taking care of other things. So that doesn't bother me that she hasn't done a WITB. She didn't do too many for Innova either, IIRC.

Otherwise, your points are spot on.

Probably DD, since I'm from Kansas. But I only throw the Verdict or occasionally the Suspect. Maybe I could get by with an Escape, Convict, Evidence, and Judge along with those?

Ehh. On second thought, I would probably turn them down. I can play disc golf without an Envy, but would I still have fun? Probably not.

Easy, i'm actually waiting for Ale open Foundraiser discs so i can replace my Harp with the new Burst overmold Fuji, OS speed 4 with a comfy rim.

Mercy, Compass, Explorer & Flow. All i really need.

No cult, just frozen swedes geeking about plastics and glide. :)

I'm a trilogy fan(not a cult member) I'm into their plastic for the way it feels and flies, that being said some of their molds(just like all other companies) are letting me down. I'm about to start testing all of my trilogy molds against other stuff, I love my daggers but not in the wind, I love my escapes but not in the wind, I love my felon even in the wind LOL infact that may be the only disc I don't test against something else. There are more reasons than just the discs getting knocked around like just knowing that what I'm throwing is complimenting m game the best. And I'm not sure of that right now with a mixed, mostly trilogy bag.

Westside for no other reason than the fact that I think the shield, fortress, and giant are the best in slot that the 3 brands offer.

Its interesting to see DD being the least favored of the three brands even with all the social media pushing they have been doing. I guess DGCR is not really the crowd they are marketing for. They seem to be marketing more towards newbros than veterans

Its interesting to see DD being the least favored of the three brands even with all the social media pushing they have been doing. I guess DGCR is not really the crowd they are marketing for. They seem to be marketing more towards newbros than veterans

Part of it is people just not throwing them because of some bizarre bias that has nothing to do with the product.

This is tough. Each of the three make something I'd have a hard time replacing at this point (Warden, Harp, River). Lat64 I guess, since there's really nothing else like the River out there.

Part of it is people just not throwing them because of some bizarre bias that has nothing to do with the product.

I haven't considered buying anything Dynamic because I don't need them haha but the thing that puts me off is the stamps. I hate that DD king stamp or advertising any disc vendor.

I was tempted to go Lat64 for the bolt, but I would want the Tursas more from Westside.