• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If you had to play a round with only 1 disc

166 Champ Monarch.

Bachhand, Forehand, Overhand and I think the edge on it would make it work ok for putting.

01 CE Roc. I can do anything wth it

I'd probably go with a Buzzz, but honestly I hate putting with it. If I could throw the Wizard farther, I'd go with that.

I picked up an elite Z Buzz yesterday, and I could see myself playing one round with just it. Its a pretty good controlable disc.

I was going to say Cryztal Challenger for short & ESp Buzzz for Med/long course, but sitting here thinking about it, I think I'd be better off with the Buzzz regardless of the course.

I think it would be neat to actually play a 1 disc challenge.
Anyone near Detroit interested??
Bjanego,Craftsman, Star Valk, Anyone.???

Dx Aviar P&A or a dx Roc depending on the course. I plan on playing a few one disc rounds with a Zephyr when I finally get around to buying one.

how 'bout a Shark. champion, dx or otherwise. i never see it mentioned and it is definitely my go to disc for many situations. it was my putter for a long time when i only played with two discs. A 172 Destroyer DX, and a 169 Shark DX.

Latest posts