• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If you had to play a round with only 1 disc

how 'bout a Shark. champion, dx or otherwise. i never see it mentioned and it is definitely my go to disc for many situations. it was my putter for a long time when i only played with two discs. A 172 Destroyer DX, and a 169 Shark DX.
Can't knock your choice a single bit - lots of respect for the Shark.
Had a DX Shark for a few years - loved it, even putted with it for most of one summer. One day it fell outta my bag on a course and it was forever gone. Went to my Buzzz. took some getting used to, but I like it better from the tee than the Shark.

My choice would be QMS on a short or wooded course,
ESP Comet on a long or open course.
Max weight, of course

Stalker, just came out this year. If you haven't tossed it, you should give it a try. It is the ultimate utility disc...from short upshots to 300+ ft. drives.

I play one disc rounds with a star bb aviar all the time, and on a little longer courses I'll play with just a roc and a wizard. Its a lot of fun to leave the bag behind and focus on one disc once in a while.

how bout a firebird?

thinkbout it, great for overhands, backhand and forehands well
putting? who knows, but its a pretty versatile disc...

and i'm a buzzz fanatic too..

Stalker, just came out this year. If you haven't tossed it, you should give it a try. It is the ultimate utility disc...from short upshots to 300+ ft. drives.

For some reason I can't throw it off the tee, but friday I parked several shots right under the basket with it from the fairway.

It would depend on the course...

For a more open course, I would pick maybe my Tee Bird---and a more tight course I would go with my Squall...

"The single most important thing you can do to improve your game is learn to throw a Roc".

Ken Climo

Latest posts