• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If you were in charge

This is Landfill material. Innova has discs designed for beginners, casuals and recreational players, am tournament players and Pros. The Skeeter, Kite, XD, Dragon and Sonic all should be considered for new players and I know of at least three well known pros that throw or have putted with Sonics.

goodbye roc. (ALL variations)

**** you Bot.

Atlas. So I wouldn't have to hear about it ever again. And so I could watch Stardoggy scramble to amass a stack of rare OOP Atlases.

Really though? I'd bring the Bulldog back.

To add to my earlier post. I think i'd actually boot the Teebird3 seems like the disc no one asked for since everyone still bags regular teebirds and frankly, I havent seen a teebird3 that flies any further than the teebird... oh wait... Thunderbird

I'm going to say Destroyer, just because I think I'd enjoy sitting back and watching the panic and hysteria.
And hey, you hoarders of good ones... now they're even more valuable. You're welcome.

Archon, Dominator are pointless

This is Landfill material. Innova has discs designed for beginners, casuals and recreational players, am tournament players and Pros. The Skeeter, Kite, XD, Dragon and Sonic all should be considered for new players and I know of at least three well known pros that throw or have putted with Sonics.
Forum police oink oink.

The hydra for sure.

Innova has 118 approved discs, but I believe 36 of those are no longer in production (Someone with more knowledge can correct me)

82 current discs is still a heck of a lineup, and that's not including Discmania, and Millennium. I said they could lose 10, but it's probably more like 15-25.

Edit: I should mention that none of the "3's" are on the approved list.

Last edited:
I would put the Roc out of it's misery. It's greatness has been so watered down.

I will change my answer to none and actually reignite production on OOP molds and profit. And continue to make as many new molds as I can. And also profit.

The one thing I would change is spontaneous, unannounced, unmarked mold changes.

I agree, but don't you know it's cool to hate on Innova on this forum.

If this thread were about the overlap in MVP's lineup people would be crying all over their overmolds.

It's especially funny to me how people complain about having so many choices from one manufacturer. They make discs for all levels. In my mind that should be celebrated.

But everyone wants to be a hipster so continue hating on the company that basically brought you disc golf as you know it today.

Hey, it is no different than how all the snowboarders suddenly turned on Burton when they became mainstream... If you were not a "poser", hating on Burton was the cool thing to do, I participated lol. Innova is the Burton of disc golf. Back on topic, I would eliminate the Monarch. It is just an upside-down Groove. Equally as turdy.

I don't think anyone is hating here, and the OP didn't seem hostile. Every manufacturer has overlap. Innova just happens to have the most.

Just to be clear this was by no means a hit on Innova, my bag is at least half Innova. They are just the biggest brand with the most recognition. I struggle trying to narrow down the field of options. Thought it would be kinda cool to see what overlaps or unimportant discs other players saw. Considered doing the same with other brands. If I were in charge of Innova, I would watch forums like these closely to see they general attitude and opinion of the public. You have to stay ahead of the market and react and adjust as you see trends emerging.

Latest posts