• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No BOP for me. Caleb (Birds) wasn't in the mood to make the 45min trek south... I'm kinda disappointed I didn't get the opportunity to play it but whateva! I did however play a few other places but the small taste I got of NorCal DG wasn't that impressive. The scenery was cool but the courses I played were meh.

No BOP for me. Caleb (Birds) wasn't in the mood to make the 45min trek south... I'm kinda disappointed I didn't get the opportunity to play it but whateva! I did however play a few other places but the small taste I got of NorCal DG wasn't that impressive. The scenery was cool but the courses I played were meh.

Next time, you will have to play a round at Stafford Lake....although that may be considered part of Central Cal DG territory. Now that is one impressive course. :)

Hope all of you Illianasconsinigan peeps have fun this weekend. I'll be thinkin' about yous guys while I'm hukin plastic in the mountains. :hfive:

You guys will have to report back on how that first round went. I woke up around 10 today and thought the oak tree in my back yard was going to snap from all the wind. :popcorn:

You guys will have to report back on how that first round went. I woke up around 10 today and thought the oak tree in my back yard was going to snap from all the wind. :popcorn:

i got 2nd in int. First round was poop and shot +3 and then the 2nd round was tits and i shot a -3. Baggers in rec shot a -5 total i think lol.

Had a spit through ace on hole 3 tho =D

I wanted to but it conflicts with USDGC :( Looks like it will be USDGC, IOS#5, wedding, Ozark Mountain Fall Harvest to round out my October.

Played an unsanctioned tourney Iron Lion ran out at Eagle Point in Clinton, IA. Very impressed by the course. Suffers from a lack of maintenance and TLC but could be up there with the QC's best. Short tees are fun and long tees are challenging but generally good, demanding power and precision. The course was intentionally designed lefty dominant so lots of practice for the annies and turnovers as well as a wish for a better forehand.

Jericho Lake ,Aurora Doubles tonight $537 in the Ace pool @ 5 be there short tees.
Also DGCR Travel Tag 27 up for a swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.