• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about Grey Fox or the Joliet area tomorrow, anyone want to play?

I could possibly change my plains and head back twards home and play the Fox with you late afternoon 2 or 3ish. It's crazy that course is 15 miles away from my house and I have played buffalo grove 10X more in the last month.

I think I'm going to head south tomorrow, sorry. Let me know when you're going to be at buffalo grove, I've been heading up there once a week or so.

I think I'm going to head south tomorrow, sorry. Let me know when you're going to be at buffalo grove, I've been heading up there once a week or so.

I'm there almost every weekday at about 4:15ish for 18 holes. Look for that big white work truck that I was in the last time we met up. If it is there then I am.

If it is really packed there then we go down the road and play a putter round.

I'm there almost every weekday at about 4:15ish for 18 holes. Look for that big white work truck that I was in the last time we met up. If it is there then I am.

If it is really packed there then we go down the road and play a putter round.

Gotcha, I'll keep an eye out for you.

I need to spend time with the practice basket this week. I missed 10 putts inside 15' today, I was driving well enough to give myself a chance at pretty good scores then throwing it away with awful putting.

Flip got me good this weekend. I had way too many mistakes. And a 100ft roll away....:\ BTW, Branstrom in Freemont, MI is a really solid course!!:thmbup:

I checked out a new course saturday. It was clark park in Elk grove. I will never play here again!!! The course itself was not bad. It was the stupid people on the course. One guy ridding his mountin bike back and forth accrose the fairway!?!?! After the second pass I yelled at him to watch out. He waved and went again then I saw he was turnning around and I ran back to my bag and grabbed as meny discs as I could fit in one hand and unloaded! Now keep in mind that this guy just watched the group of 12 in (front of our threesome that would not let us play through) play the whole hole.

I hate stupid people!

Sorry
/Rant

I checked out a new course saturday. It was clark park in Elk grove. I will never play here again!!! The course itself was not bad. It was the stupid people on the course. One guy ridding his mountin bike back and forth accrose the fairway!?!?! After the second pass I yelled at him to watch out. He waved and went again then I saw he was turnning around and I ran back to my bag and grabbed as meny discs as I could fit in one hand and unloaded! Now keep in mind that this guy just watched the group of 12 in (front of our threesome that would not let us play through) play the whole hole.

I hate stupid people!

Sorry
/Rant

wow thanks for the warning

I also played very, very, VERY poorly today.

D
N
F

:sick:

That guy at Clark park does that everyday or time I've ever been there... Hes pretty hardcore.

Saw him the one time I've been there. This course is on my "No need to go back unless I am down the street and I have nothing else to do" list.

Other courses that make the list: Black Bear Park, both Buffalo Grove courses, Watts Park, Antioch, Leo Leathers, Goose Lake Park...guess I should just stop now. This list could go on and on and on :| :\ :|

That guy at Clark park does that everyday or time I've ever been there... Hes pretty hardcore.

Ya he pissed me off! I know we, as dg'ers have to share the park but when I asked him to stop so we could play the hole he kept doing it.

You should have seen his face when he looked back at the tee pad and seen 5 discs in the air headded his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts