• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone doing the Rockford Open on Sunday?

http://www.facebook.com/events/443634825653671/

tUR93.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't even see that on the schedule until you said something. They must have just got it sanctioned. I'll consider it - going to keep an eye on the weather. I have a wedding to go to on Saturday so it all depends on how late I'll be out.

Patrick originally had two days in the calendar and then opted to not try an event on Father's day. That opened up Sunday for Rockford.

Little over a week to Sinnissippi. Registrations have been coming in at a good pace. We are limiting the field to 96 (no 5-somes). Register now to reserve your spot.

^Registering today.

If any1 is thinking about sinnissippi next Sunday but no ride and/or wants to save money and car pool... I'll be driving bright and early. Pm me!

VK will be running best shot doubles at Sinnissippi next Friday, the day before the tournament.

Random draw best shot. 18 holes (original 1-12 plus the 6 new holes). Holes 13-17 across the street will not be played. Cost to play will be $6 ($5 pot plus $1 ace). There will also be an optional $1 CTP that will go on the cliff hole. If no ace is hit, there will be a CTP throw-off after payouts. I may or may not throw in one or two G9i Wizards as additional CTPs - I'll decide for sure by Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.