• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, thought about that too as I was walking back to my group. The 3 of them were obviously drunk and I didn't want to deal with that crap anymore.

It was my fault for leaving it on 4. Totally ruined the rest of my round too. I could not stop thinking about those thieves. :wall:

In the end of the end, these may not be "bad" people but they will certainly get their fair share of the other end of the stick, that's a promise. Everything in life comes full circle and you always get what you deserve. You'll have good luck too and those guys will definitely have bad luck at some point and probably go absolutely bazerk about it. Part that really sucks is it ruined the round for you :(. sorry to hear that those guys are whack :gross:

Guess on a good note, played -13 down yesterday (big ace on 310footer with a helix on star leopard) and my new friend that was the only one playing the course in the blistering heat lost his disc on hole 2 (BRAND NEW champ destroyer), we looked for about 10 minutes and gave up and ensured him that it would still be there at the end of the round and we'll look then. The round ended and he almost left and reminded him that we should look for the disc, after about 20 minutes of searching and common sense saying, OKAY, THIS DISC LANDED IN THIS PROXIMITY WHERE IS IT!!?! seen a gleam of some green candy laying in a small creek with some nasties over the top of it making it hard to see. Could of walked off and came back and got it but that's not the right thing to do, got all excited and tossed the disc over to him, he was really happy and know that he appreciated it, and he was color blind so it was real hard for him to find it.

Long story short and relating to the other story, people have a consciousness, a good one and a bad one, and when we do something bad, we know it and no matter what any REAL person will feel that guilt deep down inside and know that they did wrong. So no matter what, try not to sweat the small stuff.

Damn, Jivecody... that is extremely optimistic thinking. I think people in Wisconsin are a little nicer than us Illinois bastards...

Yeah, I am (definitely was) a bastard. No question.

Anyone know when the DGCR Flip City meet up is going to be this year?

Anyone know when the DGCR Flip City meet up is going to be this year?

I thought I heard sometime in September, but I'd like to know for sure also.

I will be up in the Hart/Silver Lake area July 1st & 2nd. Gonna play Flip City for sure, but Mason Co. Parks/Leviathin are tempting, being only 25 miles North of Flip.

Not a clue. Some of us were just up there for Memorial Day, but it's always worth the trip! Still have to hit up Beauty and Goliath personally.

I haven't been to any of them either.

Not a clue. Some of us were just up there for Memorial Day, but it's always worth the trip! Still have to hit up Beauty and Goliath personally.

Beauty is my favorite of the Mason County Parks. Probably because I rely more on line shaping than big distance. They are all great though, awesome views of Lake Michigan. Flip is a must whenever I go up North, then I play Ludington courses if I have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts