• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea yea yea.....:wall::doh: On a side note, smashed chains on hole 16 at Highland Park for an ace today only to watch it fall out and hit the ground. I hate those baskets.....:mad:

That was a beautiful, beautiful shot... such a waste. CHING!!!!!!!...... plop :doh:

Mashnut said:
No worries, I'll probably be playing up at way most Mondays this fall.

Most excellent. I want my old crew to see a real throw... :D

I'm down... Next year :) lol

Who's doing the bg tournament this sat? Are all holes from the cement tees or are they doing any alternates? And what kinda awards/prizes?

The Buffalo Grove park district runs the doubles event there. They have been for many years now. It's an annual thing. The guys running it know almost nothing about PDGA, they just want to promote disc golf in Buffalo Grove and give the local kids something to play in.

They don't do alternate tees, they probably don't even know what that is. It used to be 36 from the concretes at Willow Stream, but two years ago they changed it up to doing 18 from the concretes at Willow Stream then 18 from the concretes at Twin Creeks.

The only reason any of the good people come out is because for the pro division the first prize is a basket. Usually it's a Discatcher Sport, so you'll see some good players out there for a chance to win that basket. They usually offer two AM divisions (think of it as upper and lower). If you know anything about disc, you should be playing the upper division. The lower division is filled with 8 year olds and their parents and people that throw 50ft air shots in the wrong direction. If they happen to do just two divisions this year (they did it one year) then just sign up for Pro... You'll feel like a major bagger playing with the kids. The prizes for other divisions are just discs and I believe a bag for the winner. You don't get a choice of what plastic you get.

Round ratings are up, shot a personal high score of 964! (-8 from longs)

Damn, nice round! You'll be advanced in no time! :)

Anybody know why Scott isn't running the usual ace race at Jericho this year? I saw one at Mokena on the schedule, don't remember who's running that one.

DNF's don't count against you, so it doesn't really matter if it drops off for your rating.

Or you just haven't gotten enough good rounds to overcome the old ****ty ones. Come next year when my march-april rounds drop off I'll be sitting up near 920-930 if not higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts