• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a bunch of people from Oakbrook Leagues are going out there.

Oh, which reminds me, the CTP for leagues tomorrow is an Oak Brook Leagues stocking cap. Person closest to the pin on Hole 8 after two rounds of play will take it home:

WP_000587.jpg

Just a reminder, the Ace Pot is $170+. Get it while the getting is good.

Hooray for no wind, forever. :|

In other news; I am starting to look at a new car. Just wondering if any of you Illinois peeps have a connection or something; not necessarily looking for a discount, just a friend of a friend or whatever.

PM sent

hey bud i beeped my back up majorly so if you want i can videotape or something since i dont wanna not show up and chill but i cant throw so

Just rest up tonight and see how you feel in the morning. Maybe you will feel good enough to throw.

My shoulder is still really screwed up, but I think I'm gonna play anyway. If we draw cards right we can be Team Injured.

Besides, you can't miss a shot at that Ace pot, man. Every week counts.

Sounds like someone needs a bro rub!!!

i have been narrowing in on aces so much lately. We went to channy today and i hit the number plate on hole 10 with my buzz ( i tihnk it was about 260ishh) and the other week i hit chains on #11 at ytown and i busted through them with my destroyer. Also hit the chastity belt on #4 at ytown too last week... someone give me a close ace pot to go to!!!

I've been sick for a couple weeks now, it's sad but even the beautiful weather and looming time change aren't going to keep me from going back to sleep today.

Oakbrook ace has been hit! Not by me but Keep an eye out for the highlight! Amazing day so far :)

Thanks to Chris McCabe for manning the camera today! Also, thanks to TheArnoldPalmer and chainbangerslanger for signing my disc. That was my first non-casual ace and it came at a good time... $184 in the ace pot!

Nicely done... on camera no less? What more could you ask for!!!

So I'm free of the little guy today, feeling like playing some courses that aren't stroller friendly... Highland comes to mind. Anyone out there down for some rounds at Highland Park (Joliet)?

hey guys... me and a couple buddies will be heading down to Shorewood for a couple rounds... should be there around 12:30... if any of ya wanna meet up at my new place in plainfield beforehand just message me on here. Im only about 10-12 mins from the course.

Sick bounce Ace!!!! Wow!

James- or anyone from Oakbrook... In the morning someone left their jacket and a dunkin donuts mug on the picnic table and I stored it in my car while we played.

After we finished up, I put it back on the picnic table and accidentally had my Black Alpinestars hoodie wrapped up with it. Didn't notice, till I got home :(

Did anyone by chance see my hoodie or pick it up and I could snag it back next Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts