• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be in Andersonville in a couple of weeks for a two day get away. Which course or courses should I check out and would any of you chi.town peeps want to throw with me?
Biz

I'm down if it's on the weekend. Looks like whitechocolate already gave you a good summary of the courses around here.

If you are willing to head north after you make it to Andersonville, you will not be disappointed at Silver Lake.

I wish there were better, closer choices for ya. Unfortunately, Chicagoland is the capital of crappy 9 hole courses!

Adler Park in Libertyville is probably one of the best 9 hole courses in the area. If you decide to go there with me or another local, we can mix it up a bit on 2 sets of alternate tees.

Any idea of where, I might be down for this

We're deciding between Shorewood, Trinity, and Channy,

Shorewoods downside is the punk ass cops, Trinity might be crazy muddy still, Channy doesn't have any big cons, but we played that for glow like last week.

I'm not playing west or highland since people die there :|

My buddy and I are headed up to play Flip/Ludington over the weekend. If anybody's interested in meeting up for a round PM me.

We're deciding between Shorewood, Trinity, and Channy,

Shorewoods downside is the punk ass cops, Trinity might be crazy muddy still, Channy doesn't have any big cons, but we played that for glow like last week.

I'm not playing west or highland since people die there :|

ppl die there? what does that mean?

ppl die there? what does that mean?
Well, last summer 2 dead bodies were found in pilcher park, which is the forest highland park is built in, and then there's the girl who was raped and stabbed in west park who's memorial is out on hole 10 by the street.

All of which are still unsolved. I'm not playing there in the dark.

:eek:

man I had no idea!
I nvr thought much about that memorial on hole 10 either.....now I know

Well, last summer 2 dead bodies were found in pilcher park, which is the forest highland park is built in, and then there's the girl who was raped and stabbed in west park who's memorial is out on hole 10 by the street.

All of which are still unsolved. I'm not playing there in the dark.

Guess I will carry my knife whenever I play out there anymore

what's the deal on sunday? if i don't run up to shelby I'd be up for whatever

I've had a knife in my DG bag for awhile now, but (not to sound like a pussy) I really don't want to HAVE to stab someone, so I'm just not gonna tempt it by playing glow in ghetto courses.

also, I'm on summer vacation Noill, so I'd be down for whatever Sunday, I've got nothing but free time.

i wouldnt be worried about getting raped (im sexy, but not that sexy, LOL), and if im with a few buddies, and we all have a bag full of discs, than good luck to anyone trying to stab any of us. i would have 5 valkyries denting that fool in no time.

if your a girl, i wouldn't go there by myself at night. but for a glo round with the fellas, no worries.

Last spring a buddy of mine was approached by a guy at Highland Park shortly after dusk. He started asking my friend some weird questions which he tried to ignore and just walk away. Then another guy pulled up in a car and pulled a gun out on the guy that was questioning them. At that point they got in their car and left.

I make sure not to stick around at Highland Park after sunset either.

I'm not a girl, and I can certainly handle myself, but I also know several local gang members in Joliet, not a crowd to **** with tbh.

I wouldn't mind me some RLW on Sunday... anyone into that?

otherwise we can do the same ol' local

I'm not sure I'll be able to afford gas for RLW, though I'd love to. I'll see come tomorrow or Saturday, and let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts