• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been there before, its just been a long a year or 2 and since the only thing goin on seems to be the springfield tourney i figured why not

if anyone wants to join our group for tee time pm me

I'm headed up to Toronto for the weekend, might hit some courses near Detroit on the way back though.

Any takers?

I gotta 3 day weekend, and wanna throw plastic. Thinking about playing Oshtemo and some other courses in the Kalamazoo area... looks like there's some good stuff out there.

Then, who knows:
RLP ?
Lemon Lake ?

Any suggestions, or takers?
...or guides? :thmbup:
Constraints are I leave Sat AM and gotta be back Mon evening.

RLW is an awesome, awesome course. I might be out that way, will you be checking your DGCR account while you're on the road? Not sure yet, but it might be in the forecast.

EDIT: Oshtemo is good as well. Definitely better than Meyers in my book.

RLW is an awesome, awesome course. I might be out that way, will you be checking your DGCR account while you're on the road? Not sure yet, but it might be in the forecast.

EDIT: Oshtemo is good as well. Definitely better than Meyers in my book.
Shamed to admit it, but just I use my cell phone as a phone. I know, I know... I'm way behind that curve, and not all that worried about it to be honest. Hell, I don't even have a facebook account.

In South Illy this weekend

I'll be in and around St. Louis/Alton area this holiday weekend; if anybody is up to show me around some courses and have a good time please hit me up.

Thanks

William

I'm headed up to Toronto for the weekend, might hit some courses near Detroit on the way back though.

If you plan to drive back via I-94, then the Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti area would be right on your way, with some great courses I didn't see on your played list:

Rolling Hills & Independence Lake ... one pricey fee will get you two great courses.
Hudson Mills.. two great courses
Ponds of Lakeshore... not your typical Michigan course. Open course with relatively few well placed trees. Not really wooded except for a few supplemental holes you can choose to play after hole 15. Good cool down round after those more trecherous courses. and only minutes off the hwy.

Last edited:
So I talked to Dodge today and he really came through for us. In addition to the FiveFingers CTP giveaway between rounds on Sunday. We will have 2 Vibram CTP's one on Sunday and one on Saturday.

Winner of the CTP gets a Vibram Dryfit Shirt, Vibram Hat and a Disc of their choice...

Dana V. Signature Series Putters are scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Can't wait to see them.

Pre-Reg will remain open until Midnight tomorrow - after that day of registrations can still be done at the course.

More info at www.discgolfclub.org

*bragging moment:D* I got my first ace last night at Oakbrook doubles on hole 7 for $140 and got the win with my partner (J-Rocks) for $20. Boo Yaa! That was a good first ace!;)

Hell yeah man!! :clap: Nicely done.

*bragging moment:D* I got my first ace last night at Oakbrook doubles on hole 7 for $140 and got the win with my partner (J-Rocks) for $20. Boo Yaa! That was a good first ace!;)

'Gratz, man...

Now I'm, like, the only person ever not to have hit an ace...

Oh, and Oshtemo is super cool. :thmbup:

2011VibramPutters-Medium.jpg

Just arrived... Summits, VPs and Ridges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts