• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] I'm going to show you the greatest thing your eyes have ever beheld - The Kong

Lurp Nuts

* Ace Member *
Approved 12/28/18
At this point, supposed to be Destroyer-like.

Dimensions:

Diameter: 21.1 cm
Height: 1.6 cm
Rim Depth: 1.2 cm
Rim Width: 2.3 cm
Max Weight: 175.00 g

Speed: 12.0
Glide: 5.0
Turn: -1.0
Fade: 3.0
Primary Use: Distance Driver
Stability: Very Overstable
Recommended Skill Level: Advanced, Intermediate

Maybe it's like a DGA Hurricane.

Yeah McBeth seems to get the company sponcoring him to make discs that are the same as annother he is allowed to use from another company just because he has some "principal" of not using the discs he is not sponcored by, it seems that if a brand were to take a player like him say the Latitude 64 brands and he was not going to use other discs from the lineup they would have to sponsor him as well, both of the brands he was not originally sponsored by.

McBeth has gone One step further in recent years and said that if he is not getting paid by the outside brands like his bag company he will use the disc manufacturers brands. I could see Paul doing this if he does not get paid by a bag manufacture and having a Discraft Tournament Backpack and below it a tournament Bag or a Weekender bag hanging down off the Tournament bag depending one bag needs by looping the strap of the traditional bag in the top grip handle until Discraft makes a bag Paul is happy with.

Previous post sponcored by

628816.65.8c0f1S7ayMLIEAA-650x650-b-p-eee.jpg

Yeah McBeth seems to get the company sponcoring him to make discs that are the same as annother he is allowed to use from another company just because he has some "principal" of not using the discs he is not sponcored by, it seems that if a brand were to take a player like him say the Latitude 64 brands and he was not going to use other discs from the lineup they would have to sponsor him as well, both of the brands he was not originally sponsored by.

McBeth has gone One step further in recent years and said that if he is not getting paid by the outside brands like his bag company he will use the disc manufacturers brands. I could see Paul doing this if he does not get paid by a bag manufacture and having a Discraft Tournament Backpack and below it a tournament Bag or a Weekender bag hanging down off the Tournament bag depending one bag needs by looping the strap of the traditional bag in the top grip handle until Discraft makes a bag Paul is happy with.
Yeah its a shame Discraft can't work with a company like Grip to get some nice bags made.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Latest posts