• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I'm making a Disc Golf Game

Hey swos - thanks for your ongoing work to improve the app! Are you planning on doing any more real-world courses? Now that I've improved my attributes, I find myself enjoying the Nokia course the most because I have seen it on video and have memories of pro players tackling each hole.

Hey swos - thanks for your ongoing work to improve the app! Are you planning on doing any more real-world courses? Now that I've improved my attributes, I find myself enjoying the Nokia course the most because I have seen it on video and have memories of pro players tackling each hole.

I will make real courses, but they propably wont be available for this game because I will make them with new tool.

I already own the full game but downloaded this to check it out

FYI, on the Android version, when I tried to click to watch an ad to earn a disc, nothing happened. I didn't get an error message or anything, it appeared that the click wasn't registered at all

Love the full version by the way and have introduced it to many friends who also enjoy it! Any plans to potentially add more courses in the future?

I already own the full game but downloaded this to check it out

FYI, on the Android version, when I tried to click to watch an ad to earn a disc, nothing happened. I didn't get an error message or anything, it appeared that the click wasn't registered at all

Love the full version by the way and have introduced it to many friends who also enjoy it! Any plans to potentially add more courses in the future?

thanks

I am making new version but for this game my brother can make one course

Enjoyed playing this game.
Had a problem where the game would freeze every time I went to start a round.

Had to clear all the game data and start again from scratch with no stats or discs... not good.

the ability to play a match against a friend online in disc golf game would be awesome.
playing the same few courses over and over on there is starting to get a little old, would love some new courses.

thanks

I am making new version but for this game my brother can make one course

Ready to tell any specifics for this project yet? :)

I'd love to know at least the platforms you're targeting this release for, not to mention what sort of new features you're planning to add. The original game is very very good and still enjoyable even after months of play.

Course editor would likely solve new course problems fast ;)

Indeed, it would be a massive bonus if such tools were made available for the general public. That and the local multiplayer option on PC would be pretty much perfect! :thmbup:

Also, maskedavenger, congrats on the discmania media partnership - well deserved!

up to 50%

Has it been updated since the original release? I love this game.

Anyone else watch the European Open and watch the pros play the holes and realize how the same challenges they face on 15-18 play incredibly similar in the game? I thought that was really cool.

Latest posts