• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

In Austin for 3 days

Circle C, Manor, Roy G, Met Center, Wilco, Bible Ridge...Top 6 in the area, each in its own corner of Austin(lots of driving).

You can mix in courses like Rivery, Cat Hollow, Searight, Zilker, and Bartholomew which are each near the top 6

and come on down to DISC NATION(1218 slaughter ln west austin tx 78748). Searight is right down the street from Disc Nation and Circle C is about 10-15 minutes down slaughter from the store

Austin Ridge, Roy G, and Circle C. I hear Metro is good to but I've yet to get out there during the times I've visited.

I'm headed down there tomorrow night and plan on playing Roy G for my first time on Tues. PM me if you want to shoot a round.

(*edit: zj beat me to it)

Well I'm staying less than 2 miles from Roy G so I may go play that in the morning. I'll have to see what else I'll have time to play.

Met center is pretty close to Roy G. You might want to play it first though, as Roy G can take 3 to 4 hours if you're playing with a group.

Met center is pretty close to Roy G. You might want to play it first though, as Roy G can take 3 to 4 hours if you're playing with a group.

It doesn't take nearly that long to play Roy G anymore. It's rarely crowded. A foursome should be able to play in about 2 hours.

Thanks everybody for the recommendation. I think I'm going to walk down to Roy g later. I might just find a group to jump in with.

I never got that PM. I'll be there around 9:30. If either or both of you want to meet me there that will be cool.