• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

In the market for a new bag...again

I have the phenix core( custom colored) bag with the quads . I also got the optional line-x (truck bed liner) on the bottom. This bag feels almost bullet proof. Its also still pretty light for being so heavy duty. Expect the bag to last u at least 10 years so pic ur colors carefully.

I was actually thinking more of the Streamline, and noticed only the Core is the custom colored one. I think the Core is going to hold too many discs for me and be quite large.

I have 18 including the putters in my bag,about 8 discs on each side, they fit comfortably and arent all jammed in. I got more room than i needed so i can carry a couple doubles of my favorite discs, to break in or if i lost one during a tourney. I would rather have extra space just in case than have everything fit exactly perfect. Also , just cause u have a big bag doesnt meen u have to buy more discs

Driver side: (8)
attachment.php

Mid/putter side: (7)
attachment.php

Overall with center pocket opened:
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00206.JPG
    DSC00206.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC00207.JPG
    DSC00207.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC00208.jpg
    DSC00208.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 43
Pocket (one on each side):
attachment.php

Putter pocket: (has 2 slots, mini slot, zippered and flapped pocket)
attachment.php

Rainfly: (Unzips and snaps in)
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00209.jpg
    DSC00209.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC00210.jpg
    DSC00210.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC00211.JPG
    DSC00211.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 43
I'll manage as long as it can fit, it'll loosen. I had an...issue with bugspray in with the valuables and the spray getting lodged in the spray position.

If you don't have the rain cover out, it goes in that pocket behind where the putters go, correct? If so, that means it's completely open when that's in if I'm understanding it. That's a great feature as I never have a top over my bag unless its raining, so it would just rub over my back (or into the back slit on my gorilla boy to never come out). I like that alot. How is the back of the bag for resting on your back? padded I assume?

Yes, there is a little zippered area above the pocket that the rainfly stuffs into.

The back is nicely cushioned and the top connection points are angled. It is the most comfy bag I have worn. Christy and I can both wear it without changing strap adjustments whereas with the fade bag we had to actually change connection points.

I was about ready to bite the bullet and just buy it based off what you showed.

However, they're sold out of everything unless you want to custom make the Core and wait 4-6 weeks for assembly.

Well, thankfully I'm a patient person and wouldn't have bought one on the spot >.>