• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Infinite Discs MYTH Putter

Alexplz

Double Eagle Member
Hot off the presses, received an email from Infinite about a couple new releases. The Myth and the Sphinx.

https://infinitediscs.com/Infinite-Discs-Myth

Their copy:
"The MYTH is the first putter in the Infinite Discs brand lineup and we wanted to start strong. The Myth is a dependable, beaded putter with a comfortable rim that can be used for precision putting, or as a driving putter and approach disc. If your putting game can't be a thing of legend, then at least let it be a thing of Myth. Inspire friends and family to talk about your epic putts around late-night campfires for generations to come."

Myth Dimensions:
•Diameter: 21.1 cm
•Height: 2.1 cm
•Rim Depth: 1.5 cm
•Rim Width: 1.1 cm
•Max Weight: 175.00 g

Additional Information:
•Speed: 2.0
•Glide: 3.0
•Turn: 0.0
•Fade: 2.0

I just want to know what mold parts it uses... :popcorn:

Last edited:
It looks like a Whale to me.

I was looking at the profile pic at the rim, and I agree with your assessment about the Whale... but the Myth looks like it would be more comfortable in the hand for putting. The numbers suggest it's more OS than the Whale, though. Maybe it's like a Judge?

BB Aviar? Seems like a rebranded KC, but it might be a 3topped Whale. Anyway I see it, I want one.

I agree with the whale vtech bottom. I don't recall all of the various aviar mold piece combos but wasn't the jk the one with the nose spacer? Or a p2 with whale bottom.

They certainly have a lot of semi-OS putter pieces to play with.
When I initially saw the flight #'s I guessed it could be a beaded Aviar3 or AviarX3, but not sure if the dimensions work out to be either of those.

It looks like a Whale to me.

This was my exact thought as well. The Whale has too high a shoulder for such a deep putter to be comfortable for me. I can handle depth as long as the top is relatively flat (like my Daggers). Anybody from Infinite want to chime in about what top mold piece is being used here or whether it's relatively flat or has more of a shoulder like a Whale or Aviar PandA?

I admit that my putting has dropped in accuracy with the Myth because it has significantly less glide and is more overstable than the putter I was using before, but I'm willing to learn its flight, so I'm giving it some time.

Interesting snip from a review :/

It's an Aviar Driver top without a doubt. Not a driver bottom bead is too small. I'd guess it an X bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the disc that came to mind with the Myth dimensions:

Challenger OS Dimensions:
Diameter: 21.1 cm
Height: 2.0 cm
Rim Depth: 1.5 cm
Rim Width: 1.0 cm
Max Weight: 173.00 grams

Additional Information:
Speed: 3.0
Glide: 5.0
Turn: 0.0
Fade: 2.5

So a similar disc. I have heard that Innova molds the Infinite disc though.

Last edited:
Infinite Discs Instagram page says this about the Myth:

"The top is similar to a P2, the bottom is sort of like a Judge or Wizard."

It's a beaded P2. We got them for the Infinite VIP. Solid disc, but with how many putters there are around, nothing too exciting.

A P2 used to be called a beadless KC Aviar. This doesn't look like a KC Aviar.

Looks like a KC Whale. Might make sense why Innova put some up on the store recently.

Silly name, sounds too much like "Miss" - something that you don't exactly want to do when putting.

Silly name, sounds too much like "Miss" - something that you don't exactly want to do when putting.

There's a Mike Tyson joke in here somewhere. :|

Also I would agree that the profile seemed pretty Whaley. The bottom wing in particular was clearly V-Tech™. Maybe a whale with a spacer?

A million points to the one who posts profile pics next to P2s, whales, and KC aviars.

It's a beaded P2. We got them for the Infinite VIP. Solid disc, but with how many putters there are around, nothing too exciting.

A beaded P2 is a Big Bead Aviar.

Unless they are using the Aviar-X mold with a small bead.