• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Infinitediscs new bags available, what do you think?

Look really similar to the Innova bags. Im interested to see how they hold up in the long run. Ive been rocking the same Innova bag for 6 years with no problems.

I ordered one yesterday. For $50 with the straps I couldn't resist. I was waiting for a mojo/karma but they won't be available until early next year plus they are $100/$125 without the straps.

It already shipped and I should have it in a few days. I'll update when it gets here.

My Innova starter bag is already starting to get worn out, and $14 for a starter bag like that would be a good short-term replacement (I eventually want to get a Soldier Cooler bag). I may order one, just have to think about it

Dang, looks like they already sold out of the black large bags. Bummer...

Looks good and good prices. Looking forward to a review on here. I think a suitcase bag would be awesome. I wish I was super rich because I think I could make some awesome disc golf products.