• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Champ AERO ?

My Star Aero is my anny/distance putter. I love that thing! It's also the one I throw most to work on form - it masks NOTHING! :eek:

I haven't thrown the Star or Champion versions but I love my DX Aero. There is no more predictable disc for short range (inside 150) shots, particularly anhyzers. It's also the best disc for sticking when putting/approaching to a pin on a slope (better than my Aviars even). That's because it will glide and finish flat if you give it any kind of chance. I got mine back in '84.

Maybe I won't get rid of it after all...

It definitely needs some more wear, hay, I'll take off work early and go throw it in a 1 disc round!

I shot my best round at the local short course with my new DX Aero 180g. It simply floats and floats straight on the line you give it! I'm looking to sink my first ace with it.

I could write most of The same stuff about any outter I like. Challenger, magnet, APX etc.

Total live hate...but it's my fault

It was originally a distance driver when it came out in 89 or 90. It even had the world record distance for about 2 years at over 500 feet.

It is a large diameter disc but for glide and dead straight it cannot be beat in putters.

1983 boys.

The Aero is what immediately followed the original Innova "Eagle", and was the first mass produced beveled edge disc. This is the grand daddy of modern golf plastic.

Latest posts