• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Innova Champion Banshee PFN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halibut Skies

Bogey Member
Hi gang,

Been years since I've played disc golf, seriously or otherwise. Well, today I lost my Banshee in an impossibly dense, vine-covered tree. It is dark green and probably way up there and who knows if I'll see it again. Well, I've got a firebird coming in the mail but there was something about that banshee...

Looking for 166-169g, ideally. Mine was pre flight numbers. Not sure if that makes a difference, but I liked that one. The plastic was kinda swirly.

Thanks!

Might have a used one I will look for but as a former thrower of one I did find a latitude 64 culverin was a good replacement for mine as a thumber and such

Hi gang,

Been years since I've played disc golf, seriously or otherwise. Well, today I lost my Banshee in an impossibly dense, vine-covered tree. It is dark green and probably way up there and who knows if I'll see it again. Well, I've got a firebird coming in the mail but there was something about that banshee...

Looking for 166-169g, ideally. Mine was pre flight numbers. Not sure if that makes a difference, but I liked that one. The plastic was kinda swirly.

Thanks!

I have an old green PFN Banshee, around 165 grams. Trades? PayPal?

I could trade or paypal. What are you looking for as far as trades are concerned? What sort of shape is the disc in?

It's in good shape. Typical thrower wear, 7/10? No ink. Just took a picture but the light doesn't do it much justice.
Trades can be weird with me, I'm kind of stuck in my ways. Speed 7 Innova, discs in my signature. Pm me and we'll work something out.

Attachments

• 8E347426-4B7C-4591-AB15-CB71E5CAEBF1.jpg
    8E347426-4B7C-4591-AB15-CB71E5CAEBF1.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 57
Hi gang,

Thanks!

How long ago did you get the Banshee you lost? Like the Teebird there is CAL tooled ones and CA. tooled ones (both with patent#s), not sure how familiar you are with that. There is also CA. tooled without patent#s/with the Innova website added - all of these are pre flight numbers.

If all of that sounds foreign then don't worry about it lol...I used to be a Banshee whore and I've thrown all variations. Only real issue is there was a random run that was "+" tooled (inside rim is angled as opposed to vertical) and I would absolutely avoid those! All others are similar enough that the differences will be negligible (I always did prefer the oldest CAL tooled ones).

Example of + tooling if you're unfamiliar:

<|_____|> would be a normal disc upside down

<\_____/> would be a + mold

How long ago did you get the Banshee you lost? Like the Teebird there is CAL tooled ones and CA. tooled ones (both with patent#s), not sure how familiar you are with that. There is also CA. tooled without patent#s/with the Innova website added - all of these are pre flight numbers.

If all of that sounds foreign then don't worry about it lol...I used to be a Banshee whore and I've thrown all variations. Only real issue is there was a random run that was "+" tooled (inside rim is angled as opposed to vertical) and I would absolutely avoid those! All others are similar enough that the differences will be negligible (I always did prefer the oldest CAL tooled ones).

Example of + tooling if you're unfamiliar:

<|_____|> would be a normal disc upside down

<\_____/> would be a + mold

I can't recall completely, but I believe it was CA with the Innova website. Semi-swirly dark green/aqua color. Definitely normal tooling.

Another option is to try a Millennium EXP-X. They are basically the same as a Banshee and come in a Luster type plastic. Champion style plastic with added grip and pearly. Also, you can find them in lighter weights.

Status
Not open for further replies.