• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova Deluxe Bag: Velcro

Rookie

This might sound silly but does anyone know how to insert the Velcro separators for this bag? Two are just wide enough to fit in sideways and have Velcro on the 45 degree cut corners; one is a large separator that unfolds in four places with lots of Velcro on the edges. This bag holds 20 discs. Help! And, thanks too. :doh:

Welcome to the force Rookie,

You are able to adjust the little walls inside the separator to adjust it as you see fit. I assume you mean the "U" shaped divider pictured below (credit to DiscGolfCenter for the picture)

U-Channel_Cradle_Water_Resistant_Nylon_Standard.jpg

If you place the large part of the U shaped insert in the bag first, it will be easier to install the 2 dividers. Hold onto the divider with the 2 45 degree cut corners at the bottom then place the divider in the bag and release the divider onto the velcro. The dividers can be slightly shifted and turned based on your needs. I only use 1 divider because based on my disc mix, I seem to be able to get the discs in and out easier with only the 1 divider.

Thanks

Welcome to the force Rookie,

You are able to adjust the little walls inside the separator to adjust it as you see fit. I assume you mean the "U" shaped divider pictured below (credit to DiscGolfCenter for the picture)

U-Channel_Cradle_Water_Resistant_Nylon_Standard.jpg

Thanks for the help!

Thanks

If you place the large part of the U shaped insert in the bag first, it will be easier to install the 2 dividers. Hold onto the divider with the 2 45 degree cut corners at the bottom then place the divider in the bag and release the divider onto the velcro. The dividers can be slightly shifted and turned based on your needs. I only use 1 divider because based on my disc mix, I seem to be able to get the discs in and out easier with only the 1 divider.

Thanks for the help!

Latest posts