• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Glo

richardmmill

Birdie Member
Anyone have experience with innova's glow "dx" plastic? I have glo champ plastics. I am thinking about trying out some aviar pna as a main putter. How does it wear? Whats the feel of the discs? How firm or soft? Let me know your thoughts thanks.

Easy to flatten them like ching rocs too.
They pretty much rock as far as rocs go.

glow dx rocs. So good, almost like KC pro plastic in feel.

I also use a dx glow aviar pna. Pretty much feels like a normal pna.

Dx glow doesn't hold the charge as brightly or for as long as, say CFR glow plastic, but with midranges and putters, it really doesn't become an issue too much.

I keep 2 Aviar P&A putters in my bag - one glow and one regular. I haven't noticed a difference in them, I'll sometimes forget which one is in my hand until I rub my thumb over the stamp.

I bought the Beast DX glow... few god whacks and I have to throw it at this / to get it not to bust right on me.

:thmbdown:

Feel like butter because they're about as durable as butter. I hated them. Worthless up here in the NW with all the trees. I had a valk that literally lasted 3 throws before it was warped with a nice flat edge on one side from grazing the side of a tree...I wouldn't recommend any drivers in glow. Rocs and Aviars on the other hand...:thumbsup:

Latest posts