• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Golblin?

funniest misspelling ever

EDIT: and pretty much all I know is that its a stable mid range that they don't make anymore

From the Ask Dave Dunipace blog:

Goblin - Long DISCryption

4, 4, 0, 1

The Goblin is a small diameter, point and shoot mid-range disc. It makes an excellent starter disc and is a great choice for players using only one disc. Side arm or backhand, the Goblin performs well as a short range driver or approach disc. It putts well too. On a short course, this is the only disc you will need.

Short DISCryption

The Goblin is a small diameter, point and shoot mid-range disc. It makes an excellent starter disc and is a great choice for players using only one disc. Can be used as a short range driver, approach disc or putter. 4 4 0 1

Dart and Goblin are almost the same disc.

I have also heard that the Dart is basically a rework of the Goblin.

I've had three goblins and like them myself, but I'm nothing more than a rec player at best. When I found out they were not making them anymore I stopped throwing my last one on anything that was high risk for me. Then I found out the dart was similar if not basically the same thing and I bought a star Dart. My friends have hated me for getting that disc. really has replaced the Goblin and does a much better job for me honestly.

If you like that Goblin, then try a Dart.

So there's a mid from Discmania, (gm I think it's called) is has some kind of greblin or golbloin on it... Is it similar to the Golbin?

Sorry to grill you on the spelling, was kinda funny.

So there's a mid from Discmania, (gm I think it's called) is has some kind of greblin or golbloin on it... Is it similar to the Golbin?

Sorry to grill you on the spelling, was kinda funny.

The GM is the gremlin.

Think stability between a gator and roc.

Way more stable then a goblin and also faster

the gremlin and goblin are way different, get you critters correct
Goblin is a great loft putter, innova says it is great all around, I only liked it for putts

Never gonna be able to remember which is gremlin and which is goblin... So has anyone tried the GM? It felt nice and had a cool stamp. If it is between a gator and a roc I could see it being useful.

Last edited:

Latest posts