• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova is bringing serious tech to the disc.

Wouldn't mind having a GPS enabled driver or two. The feedback would be good for practice and nice on those wooded holes too, of course. Someday it will be practical.

This would be seriously cool if it came out. Not sure if the cost factor would make it feasible but the technology seems very reasonable. It would make more sense if you could just attach a chip of some sort to your disc.

In addition to geocachers, even more people wandering about a course with cell phones in hand. No thanks, getting into the woods, enjoying nature is stuff I do to get away from that crap.

I have a plan in the works to develop a drone that will catch my disc and drop it into the basket. It is now on the internet so we know it is true.

I lol'd at the disc charger. I also thought the battery life was hilarious:

"On a full charge, LOC8™ lasts for 6 hours with average (Par 54) use."

If it were real the discs would no longer be eligible for play. I believe I read at one point that there cannot be metal, or magnets in the disc.