• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Krait-Approved

Necro bump

Anyone still throwing these? Just put a sparkle selinski in the bag and liking it so far. Thinking about dropping destroyers for kraits

Been throwing a Selinski Metalflake, and a CFR for a couple rounds now, they are definitely more stable/overstable than what I thought they would be. The selinski does have some turn when thrown flat, but the CFR is domey and is really overstable

I thought these were supposed to be a flippier Wraith?

I always thought they were a flippier Wraith. I liked them for a time, but they don't really fit my game at this juncture. I have a buddy who uses them as his primary driver and can really rip 'em.

I gave a regular production one a try and just couldn't get it to fly worth a crap. I would like to try one of the metal flakes though. That being said, when McBeth was in town for the DSM Challenge, I watched him throw the crap out of his Krait. He was carving up the longer holes at Big Creek with it.

My selinski is real flat, and the CFR is domey

I really like the way they feel, and was hoping this would become my new driver. The good destroyers are too hard to find and when you do find one, they are becoming too expensive.

I had a 175 champ krait for a while because of watching Paul McBeth throw his haha and I liked it a lot. All of the champ kraits I've seen have been quite domey true to this picture http://www.innovadiscs.com/discs/distance-drivers/speed-11/krait.html and I'm interested to hear what the domes are like on the pumpkin stamp stars and the new McBeth signature gstars. I personally think the krait is a speed 12 very similar in speed to a destroyer, a little faster than a wraith and even a tern and more overstable than a champ tern. For me my krait was slightly overstable at ~375 feet thrown on a low line with about 5 degrees of hyzer it would flip up and turn just slightly then fade for a predictable long straight flight. I could not accidentally turn mine over too much even if thrown flat it would not turn too much even on the lowish line. I've seen McBeast throw his pink champ many times and at least twice I've seen him turn his over a little too much so my guess is for someone with his explosive power it fits the role of a beat in a destroyer that can be thrown a little softer for 400 foot shots to mimic the flight of a longer destroyer shot.

Latest posts