• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Power Disc

Obligatory Anhyzer top=:sick:

All joking aside I'm stoked for all of you that love(d) throwing PDs! That's awesome Innova is releasing these molds. Stock runs a thing again? Yes please for everyone.

All joking aside I'm stoked for all of you that love(d) throwing PDs! That's awesome Innova is releasing these molds. Stock runs a thing again? Yes please for everyone.

FD and PD are the only DM molds I throw so I'm happy. I wouldn't be surprised if they keep them as limited releases or farm them out to Infinite.

Anny top is great on the PD as long as they mold up flattish. 😁

Yeah but what is the goofy name version gonna be called?

What's between thunder and fire? Makes me think of Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres; only one left is the Icebird (but that's not very catchy).

Any bird wouldn't be goofy enough and there must be an attempt at the dramatic.

that pink with the black stamp

i might have to start buying innova again

especially if they make this in pro

Odd that they had to re-certify. I would think they wouldn't have to if it was the same mold parts or new mold parts with the same dimensions.

Odd that they had to re-certify. I would think they wouldn't have to if it was the same mold parts or new mold parts with the same dimensions.

I feel like I read somewhere that the PDGA approval process is linked to the submitted name. and discmania owns the jackal and freak names I believe?

how can you tell it has an anhyzer top from these pics?

So with Innova making the Discmania originals again will the Discmania fanboys bag these "new" molds from Innova? These are the true originals and not Discmania's clone molds? If I was bagging a Discmania PD for years and I'm down to my last one which disc will fly like old Pds? This power disc from Innova or wait for when Discmania drops the retooled version?

how can you tell it has an anhyzer top from these pics?
You can't, the PD has the anhyzer top so we'll assume the power disc does too.
So with Innova making the Discmania originals again will the Discmania fanboys bag these "new" molds from Innova? These are the true originals and not Discmania's clone molds? If I was bagging a Discmania PD for years and I'm down to my last one which disc will fly like old Pds? This power disc from Innova or wait for when Discmania drops the retooled version?
I'm happy to throw the "new" Innova discs since they come from the original molds. Again, I only care about the FD and PD. I don't care for the boutique model that DM has adopted or been forced into where you have to be a net ninja in order to purchase a core mold. I'll see what DM comes up with but I probably won't want to pay their price for the reverse engineered FD and PD they produce.

Was perusing a thread on Reddit and it looks like the Discmaniacs are pretty salty about Innova being a bully. 🙄

All the true DM diehards will want the Italian- blend plastic version :D

Latest posts