• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova R-Pro Boss

My R-Pro Boss is very sensitive to hyzer angles. If I don't put enough hyzer on it, it flips over and burns right, never to come back. If I put a little too much hyzer on it, the disc will flip to flat, but then fade off left earlier than expected. When I hit it just right, the disc will fly farther than ANY other disc in my bag, hands down. I have only used it on open holes as I have heard about the durability, or lack there of. So in summary, the disc BOMBS when thrown right, but it's tough to throw it just right lol.

I might try to pick myself up a Pro Boss, I have heard they are more consistant. I only use my R-Pro Boss for max distance hyzerflip throws. But lately it has been seeing less and less throws the more inconsistant I notice the disc is.

I've have a 162 R-Pro Boss. I use it on wide open holes(no wind) that are just out of my reach with any other disc. I have got several birdies that I couldn't with any other disc.