• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Stamp Styles

Is this rainbow 4?

8cAf5.jpg

Yes, that's that same one as what I've categorized as rainbow 4.

No idea if the official name of the foil is something different - for now it'll stay as "rainbow #4"

Very cool thread. I've enjoyed reading through this one. Nice job chambers! I wish I had a unique foil to add to this conversation.

Thanks!

Party Time #2 needs to be renamed to "tie dye sparkle".
My Gentlemen's Club Challenge Roc3 with this stamp clearly shows the tie dye patterns.
Pic to follow.

Party Time #2 needs to be renamed to "tie dye sparkle".
My Gentlemen's Club Challenge Roc3 with this stamp clearly shows the tie dye patterns.
Pic to follow.

Post that pic! Looking forward to seeing a close-up of that stamp... the blurry picture I have in that slot doesn't show the detail very well.

Yeah I think I second the camo not being on the list until it's an actual innova stamp. It is, after all, an innova stamp thread.

Yeah I think I second the camo not being on the list until it's an actual innova stamp. It is, after all, an innova stamp thread.

I emailed Twisted Flyer about that stamp, but haven't heard back. I'll probably remove it unless it is confirmed at a later date to have been stamped by Innova.

I'll be posting a revised table soon, so if anyone has a new stamp (some of the newly released discs?) post it up here in the next day so I can add it.

I had a Throw-in-the-Dark Roc that had the Dot Graphic stamp in Red.

rUQSx7d.jpg

I don't have it any more, so I can't get a closeup.

Latest table update.

I removed the Twisted Flyers camo stamp since I haven't been able to confirm if it was stamped by Innova. I also added two entries: "Rainbow#5" (narrow band rainbow stamp) and "Bird's Nest (random reflective lines)." Plus I added a few colors.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 245
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 244
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 246
I think I have a few Dx Bar stamp Gators with something not on this thread. Will post pics asap.

just passin' through......
ZJ and I evaluated these foil samples today and selected some new stuff. We DID get a few of the extra-fancy holographic styles but those cost way more.

It's about 50/50 which holographic ones look cooler in person or throwing these wacky rays in the photo :)

dgcr_foils.jpg

The stamp looks gold on first glance but then it has a diagonal lined rainbow holographic stamp. It looks awesome.

The stamp looks gold on first glance but then it has a diagonal lined rainbow holographic stamp. It looks awesome.

Thanks for the link/pic - that seems similar to the one categorized "Laser Etch," just with diagonal lines and a gold/holo color? I think someone posted a similar stamp somewhere in this thread. I wonder if it's truly a different stamp?

just passin' through......
ZJ and I evaluated these foil samples today and selected some new stuff. We DID get a few of the extra-fancy holographic styles but those cost way more.

It's about 50/50 which holographic ones look cooler in person or throwing these wacky rays in the photo :)

dgcr_foils.jpg

Dang, that is sweet! Very cool stuff - a fun "behind the scenes" peek for those of us not in the biz.

We were geeking hard over some of these foils samples. Not all of them stick or show up properly on discs, but there are a few cool ones we want to try. Hopefully ZAM can come up with some cool ways to showcase awesome foils

Here is a better pic of the "Party Time #2" stamp (thanks Pinappletrees). Unofficially "Acid Party Time."

attachment.php

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 157

Latest posts