• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova SuperHero Pack Question

Long

I have around 22 discs total in my SuperHero Bag.

The bottom of the bag rounds to the shape of the discs that are sitting in it which is causing the hard plastic bar on the bottom of the bag to flex out and dig into my lower back while carrying the bag.

Anyone else exp anything like this with their SuperHero bag. It was only $80 so I understand the quality isn't going to be perfect but I didn't expect this hard plastic bar to be digging into my back.

do you have the Uchannel in the bag for the discs to sit in. I usually use a cart but I do have a superhero bag when needed and Ive never felt anything but comfort with this bag

I have around 22 discs total in my SuperHero Bag.

The bottom of the bag rounds to the shape of the discs that are sitting in it which is causing the hard plastic bar on the bottom of the bag to flex out and dig into my lower back while carrying the bag.

Anyone else exp anything like this with their SuperHero bag. It was only $80 so I understand the quality isn't going to be perfect but I didn't expect this hard plastic bar to be digging into my back.

I went to Joann Fabrics and got some cushion foam. I think its 3/4 inch or maybe 1 inch thickness, I used a breadknife to cut the shapes. I put a rectangle on the bottom of the U holder and place the discs on top, holds them all in place REALLY well and removes any rattle or wobble - also makes easier getting in and out, and prevents the bowing out of the bag. Theres a lot to do to improve bags and adding those pads helped me a lot.

Latest posts