• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Wahoo

I held one last night as well. I'm with kcplease, it is the stickiest plastic I've ever felt. It goes beyond simply tacky and almost feels like it's coated in adhesive. Very strange.

By the summer it will be so flippy it will be doing barrel roles. You will need to tune it like an Epic.

I've been playing a lot with my Wahoo and decided to google distance test it today. I managed to huck it over 425 ft (427 to be exact) It stopped there because it hit a fence but I had to throw it around a tree that was 270 feet away. Overall, I averaged 415 feet/throw (throwing the same shot several times). Like I said, I have been playing with it quite a bit and it is a tree magnet. I would think that 10 rounds hitting trees would have beaten it in, but it still flies like the wind! I love it!

I am glad to hear it's not a taco after hitting a fence at 425ft. Glad to know my Wahoo will be safe. But usually I'm hitting stuff considerably closer than 425ft...

I crushed a tree with one of mine at about 40' to see what would happen. No visible damage, but now when I throw it flat, it barrel rolls. Its pretty hilarious, it goes out about 100' and flips around all crazy then crashes. I thought I might be able to get 2 barrel rolls if I threw it off a hill, no such luck........Yet. Before the tree, I threw this disc about 400'. There is a 140' straight wide open hole at my home course. Yes, I am going to ace it up with a high speed barrel rolling Wahoo! Best part is, this hole has a river right next to it. So if by chance I miss the ace, I get to watch my Wahoo float down the river.

I got one. It's not that sticky and for me, it flies pretty far. It's by far the fastest speed disc I throw, and it has given me distance. The glide is pretty intense though. Out of probably 15 throws with it today, about half were totally wacky and half were some of my best throws. Well have to see how it evolves....

I got one. It's not that sticky and for me, it flies pretty far. It's by far the fastest speed disc I throw, and it has given me distance. The glide is pretty intense though. Out of probably 15 throws with it today, about half were totally wacky and half were some of my best throws. Well have to see how it evolves....

True dat. That disc is either a birdie or a double bogey.

I crushed a tree with one of mine at about 40' to see what would happen. No visible damage, but now when I throw it flat, it barrel rolls. Its pretty hilarious, it goes out about 100' and flips around all crazy then crashes. I thought I might be able to get 2 barrel rolls if I threw it off a hill, no such luck........Yet. Before the tree, I threw this disc about 400'. There is a 140' straight wide open hole at my home course. Yes, I am going to ace it up with a high speed barrel rolling Wahoo! Best part is, this hole has a river right next to it. So if by chance I miss the ace, I get to watch my Wahoo float down the river.

Bring a video camera. I want to see that.

Come on, who's gonna be the first to say it's awesome? They need a disc named Trogdor.

Trogdor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trogdor was a man

I mean, he was a dragon man

Or maybe he was just a dragon

But he was still Trogdor!

I have become a worse golfer ever since I got the Wahoo.

I don't think I could throw one just because it's called a wahoo. All kidding aside, that's a pretty horrible name. I'm sure it will do fine as far as sales are concerned but wahoo? It's like they didn't even try.

Actually they did try, don't know if this has been said but a wahoo is a fish. So it does kinda make sense.

Latest posts